*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

not going to lie i did not like these when the first leaks came out but i'm starting to come around

a lebron 15 with good traction and more stable (outrigger + tiny bit lower) honestly if the fit doesn't suck these have a good chance of being pretty great i am going to cop because my old *** knees are hating these outdoor courts lately

Instead of fresh bread it should’ve been fresh blood. Because you know Lebron being a lion and everything

If that right shoe didn't have those sherbet colors it would look straight

If these are indeed a combination of the first 5 that's promising.
I like every detail and color, just not all together

Whatever colorway includes that pink airbag :nerd:
Please be fire

With the 15's we got ZERO colorways with any graphics on them. The only ones that ever had any were those purple rose ones Lebron wore.
These already have the cheetah on the back of the red ones and the what the's have the tiger print on the tongue. So this gives me hope they're doing more creative colorways with this shoe.

How you drop a what the at the beginning of the season?...nike changing the game....maybe they are doing things in reverse and using the what the's to show off upcoming colorways....
Not to toot my own horn but i guess i was on to something about the what the's lol...

lj.jpg

Those starting 5 joints are growing on me.

Damb.

Just a black t with some grey Nike shorts or something.
Haven't used this term in ages but those are neck breakers.

If you're wearing those everyone will look at your feet. Good and bad
They're just super interesting

Back
Top Bottom