*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Looks better in person, reminds me of the CTKs in a way.

IMG_20181024_220344.jpg

I'm mad late getting back into the LBJ sneaker world. When the XI's dropped, it was a different feeling... almost like, sadness... after the 8's, 9's, and 10's. Those were the fun years for me, personally. The 15's were dope but didn't pay attn til the this past summer, when I bought a few. Now, the 16's are bringing back that excitement for the sig line. I don't ball whatsoever, so I collect to wear casually.

I'm mad late getting back into the LBJ sneaker world. When the XI's dropped, it was a different feeling... almost like, sadness... after the 8's, 9's, and 10's. Those were the fun years for me, personally. The 15's were dope but didn't pay attn til the this past summer, when I bought a few. Now, the 16's are bringing back that excitement for the sig line. I don't ball whatsoever, so I collect to wear casually.

Same thing for me...Been out since the 11...Model kind of left a bad taste in my mouth for the whole line actually...16’s got me back out here though...

That black stripe is the best lakers designed jersey, geez lakers jerseys been ugly for yrs other than that white yellow one recently, that whole "show time" era jerseys were gross wearing yellow for home and purple for away but what do I know I'm not a lakers fan

Anyways I wonder if any other colorways will have he multi back style, only the breds have the lion so there's no telling

I like the purple 16s Lebron wore last game. I'd happily buy a pair if Nike makes them available. Until then I'll wait and grab an oreo or I promise pair in the next month or two.

Back
Top Bottom