*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Multis are listed as coming soon on NDC. Thought they were releasing today. Also they are priced at $200. What’s up with that?

1E360F18-B2B6-4693-B6B2-A8CA65F0BD74.jpeg

Got my pair. Really happy with them.

Saw the militis in person today. I like the multi battleknit a lot but the rest of the colorblocking just doesn’t look quite right to me. I’d wear them for basketball but I’m not paying more than $125 for them.

Saw the militis in person today. I like the multi battleknit a lot but the rest of the colorblocking just doesn’t look quite right to me. I’d wear them for basketball but I’m not paying more than $125 for them.

This right here. Not into the colorway but solid bottom, and the right price I'm in.

I haven't been into collecting multiple colorways since Kobe 9 Elite highs and Lebron 10 Elites. I'm all in on these, they are amazing. The stitching in particular looks better in person than in the photos. Cheers!

it really is a great looking shoe. i think if priced at 165 would probably sell better

the design is like a mixture of the air max 270 and lebron 3

lets see i have a white multi lebron, i have a black multi lebron, gray does seem logical to me, guess i need to order some lacelocks for them whenever i get a chance to order the shoes

Back
Top Bottom