*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

nike-lebron-16-i-promise-2.jpg

nike-lebron-16-i-promise-3.jpg

nike-lebron-16-i-promise-4.jpg

nike-lebron-16-i-promise-6.jpg

I can’t wait til these drop, Bron always knows how to drop certain color ways in time for the holidays, these remind me of the LeBron X “Prism” vibes. Can’t wait til these drop copping my pair Fa sho

Those are hideous ... and even worse on a normal sized person

you buggin, the kith's were the best use of the 15s and the better than 90% of the 16s with only the HFR being on par but hey i'm lifestyle lebron shoe collector so what do i know

you buggin, the kith's were the best use of the 15s and the better than 90% of the 16s with only the HFR being on par but hey i'm lifestyle lebron shoe collector so what do i know

The Kith's are a work of art. I bought the black closing ceremony. They are so fire.

The Kith's are a work of art. I bought the black closing ceremony. They are so fire.

thats the only performance pair i skipped geez i wish he hadn't worn that p in the asg, i could've worn one black and one white as if it said equality on the side :lol: or how i wear the 4 pebbles(fruity horseman didnt sound right)

Holding off on copping the Ashes/Oreos as I'm waiting for info on the men's release for the IPs.

Back
Top Bottom