*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Money is still on his Realwives of Akron ish? The worst dirt you have on Lebron is that he didn’t tip well once, FOH. You sound like one of those “Shut up and dribble” type birds

so where are all them artist at that use to do all the shoe edits? i'd like some Lebron watch edits or interpretations based off of what i or them think the rest of the watch will look like matter of fact lets start with a WTT
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-lebron-16-calls-out-james-own-nickname-1.jpg

+
nike-lebron-9-watch-the-throne

=
????? come on photo shoppers lets get it, have fun go buck wild

Money is still on his Realwives of Akron ish? The worst dirt you have on Lebron is that he didn’t tip well once, FOH. You sound like one of those “Shut up and dribble” type birds

I will reply to this one time. I think that's the best story I could personally share about LeBron. There are other things posted about paying media and police as well as a tech team to scrub stuff from the web that may reflect negatively on his images. Head back a few pages for that. Do I find it ironic I post a pic of 99% of my LeBron 16's and one person commented, goes to show that adjacent topic discussion is more interesting to most than the shoe has been. Let's see some cool photo edits like redrum suggested!

Having scrubbers or a Fix-it team seems like pretty common practice for high profile athletes and celebrities with the means to do so, that’s the foundation for humor about that kind of situation on shows like Entourage or Ballers. I don’t get why people are having this visceral, moralistic response to the idea that Lebron may have that going on, or may have things that need covering up.

It’s weird behavior to actively trash an athlete based on their personal life, and it’s equally weird to get super mad about someone doing it, especially on a sneaker message board.

Let’s talk about shoes you weirdos

I got the black and gold 16s and wore them to play pickup for the first time this week. I've owned the 2-6,8, and 10 and this blows them all away. Most comfortable LeBron I have ever worn and also one of the easier ones for me to get my wide foot in. Hoping this model ends up at outlets.

I got the black and gold 16s and wore them to play pickup for the first time this week. I've owned the 2-6,8, and 10 and this blows them all away. Most comfortable LeBron I have ever worn and also one of the easier ones for me to get my wide foot in. Hoping this model ends up at outlets.
I still think the 15s are more comfy. I have both 15s and 16s, FWIW.

I gotta know Bro. Is/Was the Delonte West thing true or false?

What the hell happened in 2010 against boston in the playoffs.
my homie who was in the league told me this was 100% true

how was the relace?
I loved it actually. Gotta great 1-1 fit. No slippage. I have narrow feet FYI. I may go back to the regular lacing in my right foot as to I wear ankle brace.

Who tf even uses toilet paper!? Wet wipes >
dude wipes are solid too

Back
Top Bottom