*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

That safari low is the best 16 thusfar

196157.gif

Would of liked the safaris as a mid. Going back to a one piece instead of the tongue they used on the mids makes it a pass on all lows.
See i actually love that cause i love the 15. I'm def on board with the lows being one piece.

He likes to make troll like comments for shock value. Then give you a rebuttal that he’s entitled to a opinion but its a unpopular opinion.

I'm serious.
To me that's the best looking 16

If i could choose 1 that would be it
Maybe the first cw

Edit.
Just noticed the zipper.
Still the best cw but I don't like that zipper

I'm serious.
To me that's the best looking 16

If i could choose 1 that would be it
Maybe the first cw

Edit.
Just noticed the zipper.
Still the best cw but I don't like that zipper

Air jordan 33 still “top 3 air jordan” in your books?

This can’t be the best coloway since you haven’t seen other pairs that have come out.

You should said “thus far”

Man, yall complain way too much. Nike drops a non plain CW and it's no good bc of x,y,z.

Hope yall sit on em come release day. Easy grab.
There's a difference between non plain that looks good and non plain that looks ugly. Just because it's non plain doesn't mean that it's automatically a good colorway.

That's weird how they did the zipper and laces. Usually it's zipper over the laces. Still the zipper has no place on the shoe when the inspired shoe doesn't have it

Not unlike the Lakers trade offer, how about this Nike:

I'll give you the Harlem Fashions, 1-5s, Oreos, IPs, I'm Kings, SBs, and Equalities (both pairs!), and you give me a proper GREEN Dunkman.

I may not be able to field a full team, but I'll have Breds, Kings, MCs, and a nice Dunkman.

Doesn't do anything for you? Fine, take the Kings and MCs too. I'll be happy with the Breds and Dunkmans. Unless the bubbles pop on one or both of them...

:rofl:

:wow: zipper oh i'm in.....for a diff color though i can't do safari orange i like the suede though

Back
Top Bottom