*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-team-lebron-are-worn-during-the-2019-picture-id1125524282
the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-team-lebron-are-worn-during-the-2019-picture-id1125524284
the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-team-lebron-are-worn-during-the-2019-picture-id1125518257

Love that inner toe cap.

Anyone notice how these were $200 on SNKRS draw but Footlocker is going to be selling them for $185, based on the product page link .

Anyone notice how these were $200 on SNKRS draw but Footlocker is going to be selling them for $185, based on the product page link .

They had the Kyrie Rokits listed at $130 for the longest time, then when they dropped they updated to $140.

For the ppl that's saying these will b retail soon all the bids I see on stockx in my size are well over $300 lol

the no lacelock just seems to be the rumor in here. Theres no reason for every other place selling them to not have it.
^^THIS. I'm not sure where this no lace lock stuff is coming from. Unless you have proof those rumors don't do anybody any good. If you look at the photos sent out to the winners on SNKRS they don't have lace locks either so.

Back
Top Bottom