*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

curious to see what happens with lace lock as its pictured in the FTL tweet about them but not when you order them.

Looks like the resell market it is, just gotta wait for pairs to come in for the prices to bottom out like they did on the last Lebron watch pairs.

I screwed myself on Ftl. I accidentally hit guest checkout instead of express..oh well...wasnt meant to be on these...

I got mine in cart and got through to the step of placing my order on FTL then it said it failed..... But got my confirmation email a few minutes later! Funds withdrawn too.. crossing fingers it doesn't get cancelled
Mine went through too and failed after I hit submit. I have a charge pending on my cc but I havent gotten a confirmation email or anything

Finally got through on desktop. I got the confirmation email and the charge but now I'm waiting for the inevitable cancellation email lol.

gonna have to sell this 10 for my 9.5

would be dope if they ran small so i could just roll with the 10

if they dont cancel lol

what sucked is that i had it in car i never got thru and when i kept carting it kept saying 1 per, so idk wtf that means :angry:

what sucked is that i had it in car i never got thru and when i kept carting it kept saying 1 per, so idk wtf that means :angry:

Yeah man, I got all that. Kept trying kept saying 1 per. Finally it went to the cart I hit paypal it said trouble connecting. Then kept hitting submit order now got 2 charges pending. I am pretty sure I did not get em

Back
Top Bottom