*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

These still " BRICKS" to me. It's not too much over retail on StockX and it's at it's highest peak in terms of hype right now, which says enough. Wait until everyone moves on to the next weekend release shoes and forgets about these and wait until people get their pairs in the mail and start panicking to off them and under cutting each other. These will be around retail lol. I wouldn't even cross out another restock/ re-release plan in the future like Nike has been doing with their pass Lebron Watch shoes, etc. It'll just sink the whole hype and value down like the others. Of course, cop what you like. I'm just speaking about the cycle and pattern we all see when no one wants them anymore in a couple weeks once value goes down...:lol:

these sold out everywhere. If a restock happens, they’ll sell out again and again. ‘bricks’ sit on shelves, these flew...
Give a damn about resell, they’re fire and obviously people want them. Callin shoes ‘bricks’ because they SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE, yet of course the resell game ain’t like it was 5 years ago...FOH junior

FOH junior
giphy.gif

To everyone who ordered at FTL this morning and got a Confirmation email, I recently checked my order status and it changed from “Un-Shipped” to “In Process” and it’s ready to ship.

Go sign in and check your statuses.
We half way there lol

SNS really is clutch. They already shipped my WTTs and will be here on Wednesday. Somehow shopping from Sweden is faster than domestic shipping.
Was it difficult on there ?

these sold out everywhere. If a restock happens, they’ll sell out again and again. ‘bricks’ sit on shelves, these flew...
Give a damn about resell, they’re fire and obviously people want them. Callin shoes ‘bricks’ because they SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE, yet of course the resell game ain’t like it was 5 years ago...FOH junior

First of all I put bricks in quotation, cause it's a lame world used by many of you new generation wannabe sneaker heads, so I was sort of mocking that word lol. Second of all, if you have any smarts you would know any supposedly hype sneaker will SELL OUT at first regardless, no one can predict the resell exactly so everyone takes the risk of buying it all up. There's plenty of cases where everyone thought a certain shoe would do well value wise only to "brick". So "bricks" doesn't necessarily mean they have to sit on shelves. Most people end up with BRICKS because it didn't resell like they thought it would.

You bought your WTT 16s off of stockx today cause you got hyped up and jump the gun and got suckered in like most reckless consumers. So I know you're mad and you want to defend and justify your purchase. So be it, it's your money. But dont be a HYPOCRITE JUNIOR. I see you constantly talking about resell/limited/value. You just mention how you the WTL 16s jumped up in prices etc and I seen you write about similar resell value on Jordan 1 threads. Don't act like you dont care, wouldn't be surprise if you're constantly checking StockX hoping these WTT 16s would climb up instead of dropping in value to justify your purchase. FOH Hypocroite.

Back
Top Bottom