*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

4394D232-FC67-4997-A137-F160687321E9.jpeg
Was gonna pull the trigger this morning and backed out instantly
Glad I did I see it dropped even more that’s crazy and I honestly didn’t expect that
At this point I want to see how low they’ll go but at the same time won’t wait too long

4394D232-FC67-4997-A137-F160687321E9.jpeg
Was gonna pull the trigger this morning and backed out instantly
Glad I did I see it dropped even more that’s crazy and I honestly didn’t expect that
At this point I want to see how low they’ll go but at the same time won’t wait too long
That's my size too and I'm watching on GOAT and StockX. If I can't score off a restock within 2 weeks I'm gonna pull the trigger too. Not gonna squabble since I really want em.

Gonna ask again since nobody answered last time....
Does anyone know if these dropped in grade school sizes anywhere?
I don’t even see any pairs on GOAT or StockX so I’m guessing no.
They have 7 and 7.5 which depending on the shoe is men's and gs sizes which is crazy

For those of you that sold the WTT on stockx, how many days did they give you to ship? Still waiting for the seller to ship my pair.

I believe it’s three days

I bid on a pair of LeBron XV AM95s and forgot about them got an notification that I won’t I didn’t care for that price but I did want the shoe so I said whatever

After three-four days with no shipping conformation I was refunded my cash

For those of you that sold the WTT on stockx, how many days did they give you to ship? Still waiting for the seller to ship my pair.

They're supposed to have two business days. So if you buy on a Monday, they should have Tuesday and Wednesday to ship. I've had instances where I waited 4-5 days and they shipped, and others where I contacted StockX and they refunded me.

They don't really follow their own rules. Obviously they're not punishing sellers as they should. I don't know why...it's free money for them. They certainly don't care about the buyers.

New releases at times are given more than their standard 2 days to ship out. It may even say in your email from StockX you received when you bought the item. Check it and it may provide the timeframe you’ll receive the pair.

Grabbed my nephew the SBs from out here in Europe for $182!!!!! also I dont understand people on stockx, such impatience like if I see a sale just hit for $235, no way in 7734 I put up a bid for $237, why are buyers stupid, it's a buyer's market

Back
Top Bottom