*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Playoffs might be nice
PLAYOFFS!?!!?
giphy.gif

Need to get these laces in my pair asap. Lace swap takes these to the next level. Don't sleep on these. Best on feet I seen yet....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190304-015605.png
    Screenshot_20190304-015605.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20190304-015910.png
    Screenshot_20190304-015910.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
the real topic is how they can top the 16. The only thing that can make this Lebron release even better is a Nike By You option. Outside of that its gonna be hard.

I don't think we gonna get any lebron 16's that are better than WTT and safari's

SB>Safari>WTT but we've yet to finish off the prob won't be finished Lebron Watch which sucks bcuz i was really looking forward to those Remix

Need to get these laces in my pair asap. Lace swap takes these to the next level. Don't sleep on these. Best on feet I seen yet....

the gray looks good i'm doing something similar with safari laces and of course a black lace lock

SB>Safari>WTT but we've yet to finish off the prob won't be finished Lebron Watch which sucks bcuz i was really looking forward to those Remix
Still agree with you on the SB

the gray looks good i'm doing something similar with safari laces and of course a black lace lock

**** bro I’m
Sure the shoes already made so...they gonna release em

idk we can't even do any release predictions this yr, tbh the lebron watch 16 is a joke, last yr we knew when to expect each pair within a few games, we have what 3-4(depending on if safari is the air trainer) left can we even predict when the rest will show up? ok give me a min lets do a bit of research and how off they are on it this yr

I don't care for the SB redrum3281 redrum3281 also put on with some laces NT fam

i've pointed out where i get all my stuff from, the safari laces i had to scour ebay until i found the safari laces from footaction when they were selling laces and i had to settle for 45 instead of 54 but i have high hopes, i'm sure they're maybe some still sitting in random locations though

CE18YCdUEAAIpeX.jpg

may 12 during the playoffs.....|l:rofl:
ee18de4xeansqyo5whks.jpg

1990 French Open May 28-June 10 i'm sensing a pattern.....:nerd:
lebron_james_nba_180503_cle-at-tor-01-game-2.jpg

may 3.....but wait
nike-air-force-1-low-lebron-james-4-horsemen-heel.jpg

Novemeber 12ish of 2017.....:sick: we are well past any Novemeber time frame releases and to be honest i don't even want to deal with the nike air trainer, it's the only one that is not upfront clear as far as inspiration, the others there's no arguing, we knew the SBs were the 3s, we knew the King's throne was the WTT, we know pretty much that that the pink and black hot lava tape is obviously the tech challenge and red remix is obviously
sprite-6-mix-lebron-james-604-604-337-6cf74678.rendition.598.336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom