*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

this right here.
Loved the 10 just hated the laces

7s were bomb.

11s are too clunky[/QU
7's yeahhhhhh now we talking
11 toe box was a minor prob, but the cushion just kicked ***.
10 traction wasnt the best I agree. Cushion though, wow. Phat booty cushion haha. Especially the Elite model.
15 looks nice, but still rather have the 16

:nerd:

Which ones you have so far?

I may be in on the trainers. They are looking better to me. I think I'm looking at too many pics of them. :lol:

So far SB and Atmos, low ball bids for WTT so eventually those to, not sure yet on the medicine balls, I'm all the way in and still waiting to see the Remix and see if they're smart enough to put red 3m throughout the knit or not, all the way out on them hot lava, and pending on the 4HM.....

15 might look slightly better but these are much better for casual wear and hooping. Lockdown is better, and the 15 could only look good with sweat pants casual. Impossible with jeans...

Idk y everyone had a problem with wearing the 15 with jeans, I was killin the 15s with my #NT denim, but I'm a product of the 90s so the tightest my Jean's get are 501s non tapered, I wear nothing tight or tapered but I've always been diff from everyone else I guess

agreed. the soles were also a bit soft on all 10s and wears out pretty quick. my lava pair’s bag buldged so bad. they’re one of the best colors of the 10
bron 10 one of my all time favorite models
always wanted the red suedes and these
timeline_130320_nba_lebron10-pewterpe.jpg

agreed. the soles were also a bit soft on all 10s and wears out pretty quick. my lava pair’s bag buldged so bad. they’re one of the best colors of the 10
Lava was dope. I put miles on my Pressures love that shoe and still wear it from time to time. Always wanted the Icy Blue shoe that was a launch CW. Had the Christmas CW but sold it. X was just an awesome shoe

still hoop in my lebron x dolphins every once in a while. still fun to play in.

anyone hoop in WTT yet? kinda hesitant since someone posted that the swoosh was peeling

anyone know where i can get orange laces for the atmos?
checked ************** and they don't have the right shade

anyone know where i can get orange laces for the atmos?
checked ************** and they don't have the right shade

did you look at Ebay? Loop King Laces, DMG, and Lace Lab though the last 3 is were i go to get my premium laces bcuz it's all casual in my lebrons

drewsone drewsone i knew you were my guy lol. Tilllll this day I salivate over those pewter pe joknts. Was thisssss close to iding them but was worried the midsole would have been dull and not shiny .... loved that pair

drewsone drewsone i knew you were my guy lol. Tilllll this day I salivate over those pewter pe joknts. Was thisssss close to iding them but was worried the midsole would have been dull and not shiny .... loved that pair
maaaaan i wanted them so bad bruh
one of my fav Bron PE's all time
ESP since he wore them in that game where they beat CLE down 27 lol

i almost ID'd them too put i felt it was missing something

Back
Top Bottom