*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

AnxiousTheseGrayling-size_restricted.gif

SNKRS did that womens restock so I've been waiting around to see what Mens shoes pop up. Then I remembered, its National Womens Day. Been sitting on this app for nothing smh.

I'm afraid of hooping in the 16s since my 15s air bubble popped, but the cushioning definitely feels slightly better 15s. Plus the 16s I have are the WTT and that weave pattern on the back, like the Lebron 9, tears easily

played indoor & outdoor with my 9's and ive never had any weave pattern breaking on me. Plus i've hooped on my WTT 5X now and no gold swoosh peeling at all i think these gold paint is better than the 9 elites. Hell even my X Elites (white and gold, played heavily with them outdoor too) and the gold swoosh didnt peel off.

They ripped on mines. I sent them back to Nike and they gave me a full refund. The swoosh on the WTT is glued on so it'll eventually peel, like on the KD 9s

Just got my 12.5 from Stock x they came from overseas DHL which was new to me anyways they feel real good like house shoes but can’t always get 12.5 which is weak as fk of nike

Back
Top Bottom