*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

LOL a lot of my shoes my babymom says are for kids as well. I’m 29 and still rocking bright *** teal, orange, gold, all that. I don’t really care though I’m sure when I’m 50 ima still be wearing the same kind of shoes. Now to find a job where I don’t have to wear dirty work boots and can wear sneakers

LOL a lot of my shoes my babymom says are for kids as well. I’m 29 and still rocking bright *** teal, orange, gold, all that. I don’t really care though I’m sure when I’m 50 ima still be wearing the same kind of shoes. Now to find a job where I don’t have to wear dirty work boots and can wear sneakers

this BB shoes only for casual for me, that's all we wore in the 90s mixed in with a few trainers.....with that said guess i will be going for the med balls

How are basketball sneakers for kids? They're for all age groups.
Well you know. Yes and no.

giphy (3).gif

looks like we only gonna get one more watch shoe besides the MBs and it better be the Remix.....don't @ me suckas

I’m cool on these. Not a huge fan of blue.

Hope to see some better releases down the stretch here. Lebron watch is a fun idea, but we need some better styles.

I’m cool on these. Not a huge fan of blue.

Hope to see some better releases down the stretch here. Lebron watch is a fun idea, but we need some better styles.

Last year, the best idea (South Beach's) was a PE, the rest were pretty solid IMO, but this year all have been lackluster IMO. The Atmos were the best and they weren't part of LeBron watch.

Back
Top Bottom