*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I was turned of by footlocker's shipping fee and return policy on the medicine balls. Now I'm left with more expensive and no return policy options. I'm an idiot... SMH.... Maybe I'll get lucky and hit a footlocker restock when people rerun them or ebayer's get desperate to sell....dman it...

Please ping me if u see a 10.5 pop up (assuming these are TTS... Never owned any LeBrons b4.) thanks!
What was the shipping fee and return policy about

Thank you! Never ordered from them. Are there any fees shipping to the US or credit card fees usually that I should take into consideration?

Does the Lebron line tend to maintain retail and go higher over time? Seems pretty stable at close to retail (a bit higher) on StockX. I would think that after the initial desire slows down the price would decline, but that doesn't seem to be the case...Correct me if I'm mistaken....?

Last edited:
IMG_8600.JPG
Didn't even know I had these still. Found in storage but too bad they are way too small and original laces are gone.

Attachments

• IMG_8601.JPG
    IMG_8601.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 12
8C5CF1F5-7F49-488D-A805-63FA8E9446D1.jpeg
0AEC75BE-7064-4696-9A97-B9048DA68C02.jpeg
EE635200-128E-4786-98E0-F614BA46FC83.jpeg
1B8E0DDA-87C8-4257-8F28-9C8D52730957.jpeg
C440B652-8F9C-4200-A770-5CE3FC1055B5.jpeg
Saw these in store Thursday and had to go back yesterday and grab. The lacing locks my foot in so much better than the “mids”.

Man if I hadn't already pulled the trigger on Eastbay for these thanks to the 12% cash back on Ebates, these pics would've put me over the edge.

Nice clean, colorway of the 16s.

I’m confused on these trainers. Just got my pair in but are they still basketball shoes or meant for training? Basically are these to be hooped in

Thank you! Never ordered from them. Are there any fees shipping to the US or credit card fees usually that I should take into consideration?

Does the Lebron line tend to maintain retail and go higher over time? Seems pretty stable at close to retail (a bit higher) on StockX. I would think that after the initial desire slows down the price would decline, but that doesn't seem to be the case...Correct me if I'm mistaken....?

I ordered the Kobe XI ASG as well as the LeBron XVI WTT from SNS.

There are shipping charges, but you will need to determine if your card assesses foreign transaction fees.

I ordered the Kobe XI ASG as well as the LeBron XVI WTT from SNS.

There are shipping charges, but you will need to determine if your card assesses foreign transaction fees.

Thanks for the reply. I ordered and used paypal; there doesn't appear to be any additional fees. Looking forward to getting these!

Dont think they will dip below that either. I got a VNDS pair that you couldnt even tell were worn for $275 shipped. DS are easily over $300.

They will definitely not show signs of wear right away. I wore mine 2 or 3 times and it doesn't look worn at all. Worth the money IMO.

Last edited:
Medicine Balls from the SNKRS draw arrived at my office today. Opened box, looked at them, put them back in the box, slapped the return label on and straight back to Nike. Thought they might do something for me in person but just didn't move me. Definitely a cool concept, though.

Medicine Balls from the SNKRS draw arrived at my office today. Opened box, looked at them, put them back in the box, slapped the return label on and straight back to Nike. Thought they might do something for me in person but just didn't move me. Definitely a cool concept, though.
Watch it be one of those “regrets” post you’ll make later in the future.

“What was i thinking!!”

Geez...I hope that doesn't happen to me since I can't easily return to SNS....hmm....

Watch it be one of those “regrets” post you’ll make later in the future.

“What was i thinking!!”
Nah. I'm not a LeBron shoe guy in the first place, only ones I have are white/black Zoom Generations just because that's a sick shoe regardless of the player it was made for. For $220 after CA tax, I had zero hesitation sending these back.

Geez...I hope that doesn't happen to me since I can't easily return to SNS....hmm....
I'm sure it won't. Honestly I never really much wanted them in the first place, like I said on Friday night. I still don't even know exactly why I hit enter on the draw, other than out of sheer boredom/sneaker OCD. But then I thought, you know what, that is a cool concept, let me see, maybe I'll want to keep them. Just didn't blow me away in person today. IF I want this colorway on a shoe, I'm better off just getting the actual Trainer retro than these. But I know you were wanting them from the jump, which is a big difference.

True that. I have the last 2 medicine ball releases and love what they did on these as well. I'm hoping they'll be comfy and the mesh won't get gross. For me it's not OG or nothing. I appreciate what they did here and they're unique, unlikely to ever surface again.... Heh. Was definitely hesitant on price though given the inventory I'm stocking. My first non Jordan, Air max or trainer!

True that. I have the last 2 medicine ball releases and love what they did on these as well. I'm hoping they'll be comfy and the mesh won't get gross. For me it's not OG or nothing. I appreciate what they did here and they're unique, unlikely to ever surface again.... Heh. Was definitely hesitant on price though given the inventory I'm stocking. My first non Jordan, Air max or trainer!
I'd definitely spray these with protector had I kept them. Otherwise once that knit gets dirty they'll look not so good.

Back
Top Bottom