****OFFICIAL**** Nike LunarTerra Arktos

I almost can't wait for the next big snowstorm so I can test my all-black pair out.  Has anyone put these through the elements yet?

can i buy these on jazz website then exchange with ndc since jimmyjazz doesnt have the all black ?
http://www.kicksusa.com/lunar-terra-arktos-blk-616179-040.html

Not sure what size you are looking for, but I ordered my size 8.5 off this site with free shipping and no tax in California. They arrived from Pennsylvania to me on the west coast in 3 business days. Pretty fast. Hope they have your size, they only have (8, 8.5, 10, 10.5). NDC has a FSR of the all-black's too, but they will charge tax. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunarterra-arktos-boot/pid-777017/pgid-777020

http://www.kicksusa.com/lunar-terra-arktos-blk-616179-040.html

Not sure what size you are looking for, but I ordered my size 8.5 off this site with free shipping and no tax in California. They arrived from Pennsylvania to me on the west coast in 3 business days. Pretty fast. Hope they have your size, they only have (8, 8.5, 10, 10.5). NDC has a FSR of the all-black's too, but they will charge tax. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunarterra-arktos-boot/pid-777017/pgid-777020

yeah the thing is the jazz website has the coupon. that's the only reason why im considering buying them. cant really pull the trigger on 190 bucks for shoes :lol:

I'm looking at grabbing a pair, just can't get with any of these GR colorways. I really wish I could grab the all white or olive at 21M, both fire.

I'm looking at grabbing a pair, just can't get with any of these GR colorways. I really wish I could grab the all white or olive at 21M, both fire.
It's quietly one of Nikes best releases of 2013 period.

It's not often you can say this when it comes to Nike but these are worth every penny. 190$ for what you get is a fair price.

It's not often you can say this when it comes to Nike but these are worth every penny. 190$ for what you get is a fair price.
I dunno if they're worth every penny, but then again I don't own them so I'll have to reserve my judgment. If we're talking relative to other Nike products then I completely agree. I love Flyknit Lunar 1s and Flyknit Chukkas, but I don't think they're worth the $160 and $170 they respectively retail for. Compared to those, the Lunarterra Arktos seems very fairly priced at $190.  That being said I'll probably hold off on buying these because I think they'll hit clearance eventually, just like the Flyknits have. I told myself I'd spend less on shoes this year, but for the right price these might be one of the few pairs I do buy. 

I dunno if they're worth every penny, but then again I don't own them so I'll have to reserve my judgment. If we're talking relative to other Nike products then I completely agree. I love Flyknit Lunar 1s and Flyknit Chukkas, but I don't think they're worth the $160 and $170 they respectively retail for. Compared to those, the Lunarterra Arktos seems very fairly priced at $190.  That being said I'll probably hold off on buying these because I think they'll hit clearance eventually, just like the Flyknits have. I told myself I'd spend less on shoes this year, but for the right price these might be one of the few pairs I do buy. 
I feel where your coming from. Maybe there not on their own but in comparison with other Nike shoes/boots the price is more understandable than 250$ on a Foamposite. As a owner of the all black, they will keep you warm and dry in the worst conditions and hold up nice. Not to mention they just look bad &$$.

I feel where your coming from. Maybe there not on their own but in comparison with other Nike shoes/boots the price is more understandable than 250$ on a Foamposite. As a owner of the all black, they will keep you warm and dry in the worst conditions and hold up nice. Not to mention they just look bad &$$.
Oh yeah, definitely. I would drop the $190 on these before I drop $200+ on any Lebrons, Jordans, or Foams. If I didn't already spend so much money the past few months I probably would've copped these at $190 on the initial drop. Those blacks and the olives are fire and I definitely want at least one pair in the future. 

copped these for 130 with that jazz coupon however i they had the neon green colorway. hopefully i can exchange them for the all black colorway.

copped these for 130 with that jazz coupon however i they had the neon green colorway. hopefully i can exchange them for the all black colorway.

Yo I was eyeing the black on JJ but they sold out before I pulled the trigger. I almost bought the neon but NDC restocked before I did. 130$ in any CW is a steal for sure.

Last edited:
Yo I was eyeing the black on JJ but they sold out before I pulled the trigger. I almost bought the neon bt NDC restocked before I did. 130$ in any CW is a steal for sure.

they didnt have the black on jazz. i copped them thinking i could return for all black. we will see what happens

Anyone know where these are sold in-store? I really wanna try them on before buying. I went to most of the major retailers around me (FNL, FTL, Footaction, etc.) and none of them had a pair.

Anyone know where these are sold in-store? I really wanna try them on before buying. I went to most of the major retailers around me (FNL, FTL, Footaction, etc.) and none of them had a pair.

If your in the DMV, SportsZoneElite at Bowie Town Center has the Black, Neon and Black/Camo. Black and Neon are on sale for 170$.

Last edited:
If your in the DMV, SportsZoneElite at Bowie Town Center has the Black, Neon and Black/Camo. Black and Neon are on sale for 170$.
Nah, I'm in NJ. Hopefully I can find a pair to try on soon. If I like them enough on feet I might cop on the spot instead if waiting for clearance lol.

Thanks for all the helpful information in this thread (specifically the sizing information). I wear a 9.5 in the LeBrons, so I imagine I would wear the same here. (I tried on the Goadome and the 8.5 seemed to fit correctly [maybe even slightly large].) Does that seem right?

I have two other questions:

1. Does anyone know a stockist in Philadelphia? Or, barring that, in NYC? I saw earlier in this thread that someone mentioned seeing these at the Dover Street Market. Where in DSM were they?

2. Does anyone know when the silver colorway will drop? I looked around online and the best I could come up with was an estimate around the winter Olympics (early February).

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom