**OFFICIAL** Nike One Time Only Clerk Pack

those are the only footscape wovens I'd even think of buying. hotness right there.
www.***************.com
Fill out random surveys, sign up for free trial offers and free samples and get a check sent to your house. Just make a fake email address and you're set.

i know most people hate the looks of the 360 sole... but don't knock it till you've tried it! i know it just kills the shoe... but sometimes i would rather sacrifice looks for comfort. i believe in the 360 sole. i stand, walk, and sometimes run in my day job @ the hospital and these have saved my dogs!!! i have to calm down purchasing kicks....... but these

limited_edition_footscape_2.jpg

will most definately be copped!!!!
[/b]

[/b]

lovin the foot patrol 90's and the union 97's...wish i had some concrete days.....I've heard as early as the 9/30/06

Evisu x Puma Jeans for sale 30W/32L Rigid & "washed in"

[/center]

i would get those any of the 90's or 97's... i know they feel so great!!!! all of the brown shoes were nice also
" I see them all coming near...so i keep my credit clear. Cash in my pocket. Debit card in my wallet...Yeah"

Quote:
Variant makers dream come true...

They will be able to piece together ANYTHING and people will think "maybe those are real" and just released in Asia in limited numbers...

JM

this used to happen ALL da time way back in da mid 90's as mistakes .... :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

So we all know these are not aisain exclusive, Foot Patrol is getting them on the 21st I think. But 120 pounds + 40 for shipping is to much for me. 160 pounds = $310 roughly. So are these comming to the states at all. Or is this another punch me in the nuts SBTG moment?

any help would help?
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

when do they release?
where can i cop?
whats going to be the price?
"Wearing Jays from 9 to 5, Punch a dude like a clock on da 9 to 5."-Dirty South Rydaz

This post has been post/reply has been provided by: Jdoming23 aka 45to23

If these are over $160 there's no way I'm copping a single one. And I'm guessing they'll be $180 at the very least.

i know most people hate the looks of the 360 sole... but don't knock it till you've tried it! i know it just kills the shoe... but sometimes i would rather sacrifice looks for comfort. i believe in the 360 sole. i stand, walk, and sometimes run in my day job @ the hospital and these have saved my dogs!!! i have to calm down purchasing kicks....... but these

Pete! i feel you. same situation at work and the 360 air really helps my feet. that's why these will be copped
230668adttjhgxprvlargeeq1.jpg
" />

and i know what you mean on cutting back. i've gone crazy.

how you been though?
www.districtfootwear.com

I love 360's

I love 1/2 these hybrids.

Def. want to cop a few

Cant wait for more concrete info, but thanks for the pics anyways

Back
Top Bottom