Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Guess I didn't make the cut since I'm in Boise, and everyone in CA getting them today... 
ohwell.gif

got mine from HOH im in socal, but he only sent me 1 coupon (the main page) and the other 2 coupons were torn off. can anyone in the torrance, long beach area hook me up with 1 more coupon? I need one for my friend whos gonna come with me to the outlet saturday. PM me

got mine from HOH im in socal, but he only sent me 1 coupon (the main page) and the other 2 coupons were torn off. can anyone in the torrance, long beach area hook me up with 1 more coupon? I need one for my friend whos gonna come with me to the outlet saturday. PM me

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

why don't you just buy stuff together and use the coupon at the same time? makes sense to me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

why don't you just buy stuff together and use the coupon at the same time? makes sense to me
grin.gif

went to the lake elsinore outlet around 1130am, saw two guys at the parking lot and a nike employee at their van with an empty dolly, when i peaked at the van i saw like 50-60 boxes of nikes
happy.gif
  that manager must be happy after that purchase. there was a lone jordan 7 orion blue size 11 for $109 at the wall and two red uptempos for cheap which i saw and when i went around to look i saw some guy get them. if it would have been my size i would have gotten them oh well.
smile.gif
after that there were no customers already...it wasnt as busy as i taught it would be. i guess its a weekday. btw the manager was kind enough to give me a coupon. it was the big part and the rest was torn already...i still havent checked my mail. hope ill get one from hoh legend...

lots of trainer 1.2s and kdIIIs homes with blue and black color at that outlet.

jordan 9 retro white black GS and kobe 5 aways GS were $59.99 and $39.99 respectively i think... 

went to the lake elsinore outlet around 1130am, saw two guys at the parking lot and a nike employee at their van with an empty dolly, when i peaked at the van i saw like 50-60 boxes of nikes
happy.gif
  that manager must be happy after that purchase. there was a lone jordan 7 orion blue size 11 for $109 at the wall and two red uptempos for cheap which i saw and when i went around to look i saw some guy get them. if it would have been my size i would have gotten them oh well.
smile.gif
after that there were no customers already...it wasnt as busy as i taught it would be. i guess its a weekday. btw the manager was kind enough to give me a coupon. it was the big part and the rest was torn already...i still havent checked my mail. hope ill get one from hoh legend...

lots of trainer 1.2s and kdIIIs homes with blue and black color at that outlet.

jordan 9 retro white black GS and kobe 5 aways GS were $59.99 and $39.99 respectively i think... 

pissed i didnt get any of those coupons my closest outlet has veterans day lebron 8s for 79.97 smh

pissed i didnt get any of those coupons my closest outlet has veterans day lebron 8s for 79.97 smh

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Guess I didn't make the cut since I'm in Boise, and everyone in CA getting them today... 
ohwell.gif

Im in VA and i guess i didnt make it either.
Maybe the outlet by me will hand some out 
ohwell.gif

Just received the F&F coupons from 430AM; Have online quizzes to do tonight, but I'll splurge tomorrow 
happy.gif
; thanks again 430AM

Just received the F&F coupons from 430AM; Have online quizzes to do tonight, but I'll splurge tomorrow 
happy.gif
; thanks again 430AM

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

ohwell.gif

Im in VA and i guess i didnt make it either.
Maybe the outlet by me will hand some out 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jaygee89

happy.gif
; thanks again 430AM
Thats wassup... I'm glad USPS is doing their job.
laugh.gif

I hope you Southern Cali NTers get your coupons by tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jaygee89

happy.gif
; thanks again 430AM
Thats wassup... I'm glad USPS is doing their job.
laugh.gif

I hope you Southern Cali NTers get your coupons by tomorrow.

430AM, you still have a few? I may make it up your way tomorrow.

I guess I didnt make the cut on HOHLegend's list, just checked the mail here in the Bay Area.

430AM, you still have a few? I may make it up your way tomorrow.

I guess I didnt make the cut on HOHLegend's list, just checked the mail here in the Bay Area.

F&F pickups from South Chi,
LWP were about $30 after discount
SB Bruins came out to about $20 after discount,
Coral/White VI's came out to about $30
Huarache Trainer were about $50
Air Mocs were about $20
varsity jacket came out to about $25, retail was $160

everything came out to about $190 and some change.

34iizxt.jpg

160ezjt.jpg

F&F pickups from South Chi,
LWP were about $30 after discount
SB Bruins came out to about $20 after discount,
Coral/White VI's came out to about $30
Huarache Trainer were about $50
Air Mocs were about $20
varsity jacket came out to about $25, retail was $160

everything came out to about $190 and some change.

34iizxt.jpg

160ezjt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom