OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Primm Nv- nothing worth writing about. Whatever you find here it’s gonna be the same as your outlet you go to during this time.
Las Vegas south- first time going since they turned it into a clearance store. So busy here and just busy in general here in Vegas. Same ol stuff nothing new. Gonna hit up Las Vegas north Monday just to see what’s there but you can guess what my update might be.

Las Vegas north- same story as before with some retros that have been around for a minute. Hash additional 20% off.
CB0B72BE-89FE-4E9B-864E-E9C11B5F16F2.jpeg
B7C5A136-47A9-4E9C-95EF-C7E31E8C6157.jpeg
D3C1C3D4-C876-4947-8D26-55E7E67444CF.jpeg

Checked out Barstow and Tulare on my way home today from Vegas. Same as all my other updates. Hash 20% off plus they had another promo going on in store. Want to say if you spent $125 you got certain dollar amount off your purchase. The discount increased if you spent more, up to $200 I believe. Didn’t see anything that made me want to buy anything to get this promo to work for me. Hopefully other members can have better luck in their outlets with this promo.

Checked out Barstow and Tulare on my way home today from Vegas. Same as all my other updates. Hash 20% off plus they had another promo going on in store. Want to say if you spent $125 you got certain dollar amount off your purchase. The discount increased if you spent more, up to $200 I believe. Didn’t see anything that made me want to buy anything to get this promo to work for me. Hopefully other members can have better luck in their outlets with this promo.

Do you know how long the promo lasts? My cat is getting a new transmission so I won't be able to check out my spots until this weekend. Next week should be hitting San Marco's hopefully they're stacked like last time. Anyone been there lately?

I live in the Los Angeles/OC area.
Has anyone seen any Thermaflex Showtime FZ NBA hoodies (size medium) at the local outlets? If so, how much was it?

Also, has anyone seen any good deals on KD 13 (size 10) at the local outlets?

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
imagejpeg_0(4).jpg
imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
imagejpeg_1(2).jpg
imagejpeg_0(6).jpg
imagejpeg_1(3).jpg
imagejpeg_0(7).jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_1(4).jpg
imagejpeg_0(8).jpg

Friend of mine who works at a thrift store around San Marcos sent me these pics. Asking if I wanted anything, I cant make out what shoes are what, but told her I wanted the 3s and trunner alphas. Anyone see anything else I should tell her I want. All are under 30$. I'm also thinking about hitting San Marcos outlet next week I'll update if I do.

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg
imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
imagejpeg_1(2).jpg
imagejpeg_0(6).jpg
imagejpeg_1(3).jpg
imagejpeg_0(7).jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_1(4).jpg
imagejpeg_0(8).jpg

Friend of mine who works at a thrift store around San Marcos sent me these pics. Asking if I wanted anything, I cant make out what shoes are what, but told her I wanted the 3s and trunner alphas. Anyone see anything else I should tell her I want. All are under 30$. I'm also thinking about hitting San Marcos outlet next week I'll update if I do.

I'll take the pink laces here
thrift.jpg

Do you know how long the promo lasts? My cat is getting a new transmission so I won't be able to check out my spots until this weekend. Next week should be hitting San Marco's hopefully they're stacked like last time. Anyone been there lately?
Want to say it’s going on for the week. Might want to call the outlet you plan on visiting to make sure that promo is still going on instead of wasting a trip.

Stopped by the newly open Nike Unite store in San Antonio at the quarry (a hybrid outlet store and regular Nike store) this what they had FOG 1’s sails, FOG shoot arounds and Black FOG Mocs ... , Kendrick lamar Cortez, off white womens vapors , Kobes 1’s and stranger thing Cortezs the rest regular outlet finds

Stopped by the newly open Nike Unite store in San Antonio at the quarry (a hybrid outlet store and regular Nike store) this what they had FOG 1’s sails, FOG shoot arounds and Black FOG Mocs ... , Kendrick lamar Cortez, off white womens vapors , Kobes 1’s and stranger thing Cortezs the rest regular outlet finds
Do you know if the Shoot Arounds are gone? Would love to scoop n discount.

Back
Top Bottom