OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

I've heard that Nike South Chi is back open now. Also heard that there was a line outside of it this morning as well. I'll pop up first thing Monday morning or maybe even Sunday to see what they have. I'm sure it's a madhouse now.

Looks like they got some good jordans according to Unbreakable and possibly 30% off everything
Having said that
Not worth it to wait in line or have to mess with a crowd imo
Odds are if people waited in line all the good stuff is already gone
Plus now with stores having to do 25-50% capacity I don’t know how that store is gonna handle the crowds
Looks like they have a rule where you can only buy 5 retro jordans per person

Last edited:
30% off is for nike plus members. As stated. Just give the cashier your email. Nike premium outlet in Charlotte had nothing. They are waiting to put most stock out for Black Friday

Nothing notable in North NJ. Folks straight up cleaning house in Newark. Cleaning out on $25 sneakers before the 30% off at least 20s pairs.

Heading to Woodbury in the morning, heard new delivery truck arrives tonight.

Newark mayor is implenting a lockdown on Wednesday.
PXL_20201121_183638750.MP.jpg

PXL_20201121_183948146.jpg

Last edited:
11/21

Riverhead

AIr Foamposite Pro Knicks colorway $179.99 FSR to size 12

Air vapormax 360 white/gold FSR to size 15 $160

Air max 2090 about 5 or 6 colors take up one whole side of the aisle

Ended up coping AIr vapormax 360 and ACg zoom Terra Zaherra

Deer Park
Alot of people but nothing worth buying copped 3 Dryfit pants and the clerk gave me 30% off even though I used the 30% off at Riverhead 2 hours before.

Looks like they got some good jordans according to Unbreakable and possibly 30% off everything
Having said that
Not worth it to wait in line or have to mess with a crowd imo
Odds are if people waited in line all the good stuff is already gone
Plus now with stores having to do 25-50% capacity I don’t know how that store is gonna handle the crowds
Looks like they have a rule where you can only buy 5 retro jordans per person

I drove past yesterday and the line was wrapped around the building. I’m gonna go check again in a bit. Not really looking to buy anything really so if not today I’ll get in whenever I get in there.

Update: yup there was a line up there before they even opened. I’ll try later on this week. Definitely peeped some potential resellers in the line. I'm sure they're coming back daily.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems like it’s hard to catch anything good at the outlets anymore
I love my jays but there’s no way I’m standing in line before they open especially now with COVID
I can’t compete with these resellers
I think it’s a wrap for south chicago for the average person

Just got in from South Chi and of course all of the good Js were gone. I seen the denim 6s, Camo 10s, and a slew of Air Maxes along with AF1s. Clothing there is pretty decent. I didn't dive deep in clothing as I wasn't in the market for any. I ended up copping some AM 95s NRG, AF1 Prem(Chicago barbershop joints that dropped a year ago), and my lady a pair of AM 95s with the 30% off coupon. The store looks alot better now than it did before. Still had to wait in line, but we were only outside about 15-20 mins tops.

There’s just too much insider info going on at that store imo
It is what it is
Like I had no idea they were having a grand reopening
Plus folks waited in line for hours knowing they were getting heat
I know I wouldn’t wait in line just to see what they have
Looked like the B grade cap and gown 11’s were gone within minutes
Nike south chi is strictly only if I’m in the area for me
No more destination

There’s just too much insider info going on at that store imo
It is what it is
Like I had no idea they were having a grand reopening
Plus folks waited in line for hours knowing they were getting heat
I know I wouldn’t wait in line just to see what they have
Looked like the B grade cap and gown 11’s were gone within minutes
Nike south chi is strictly only if I’m in the area for me
No more destination

I live 15 mins away so for me it's simple, but I understand your point and I agree. They also had the Tokyo AJ 1s, but I knew those would be gone quickly. I didn't know about them re-opening until someone I'm friends with on FB posted a pic of employees taking product in to the store. That was my last visit for a while honestly. Kinda wish now that I would've grabbed this hoodie I saw, but what's done is done.

11/22

Clinton outlets

Lebron 17 Grafitti white/red/black $179.99 FSR to size 12

Alot of Kyries

Foxwoods

Alot of Kyries and nothing much else

Wrentham Mass

Store was packed
ALot of Kyries even the Olympic ones
They had alot of deals on clothes so I copped 3 dryfit hoodies with the 30% off

I didnt get a chance to go into Boston for the other Nike outlets

Went to South Chi today to check the new setup...Looks pretty nice! Seems like they have a TON of inventory. Curious to see what they'll be getting in the next few weeks. Im sure most of the goodies were scooped up over the weekend but heres what stood out to me...

All either FSR or mostly scattered sizing

Fire Red 5
Jordan 3 Red All Star (Nike Air)
Jordan 7 Hare (grey fur)
Camo 10
Denim Jordan 6
Teal AM90
All black premium QS AM90 (the one that released alongside the purple multi textured joint that released around aug/sept)
ISPA Overreact Black/Volt

Hash wall 30% off but nothing really stood out. Looked super picked over.

The apparel wasn't anything special. Looked like your typical Jordan/Nike NSW items along with full priced tech fleece in assorted colors.

Back
Top Bottom