OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Has anyone seen these anywhere?
Nike-Air-Max-Triax-96-Deep-Emerald-CT1104-100-Release-Date-4.jpg
I am still looking for these. Any help is appreciated.

Same things been going on in Pasadena Tx since they reopened, only GROUPS of people standing by the stockroom door...
Nike, Management, The firemarshall, somebody needs to stop this (employee tried one day, and that did not go over well, major verbal argument) So I bounced. It's just getting worse each time I go, more people just posted up... at what point does this become loitering or trespassing?.? I've already witnessed a couple verbal altercations, its only a matter of time before someone gets physical... you can tell the employees are straight sick of it too...
Just do keep doing surveys and say this. They’ve been emphasizing surveys on recent purchases so I’m sure someone higher reads them

Just do keep doing surveys and say this. They’ve been emphasizing surveys on recent purchases so I’m sure someone higher reads them

I'll start doing surveys again when they start giving me the 10$ GC's again.

J/P I do them sometimes when I have an employee go out of their way for me. I have a hard time believing they really matter that much though, since they're not incentivising us any more. I mean freaking Mcdonalds gives me a bogo 1/4lb burger on every receipt with a survey, grocery store gives rewards points etc. I'm just hoping these 2020 resellers get back to their regular jobs after COVID, I can't imagine this is the way things will be from now on.

Has anyone seen any KD 13 or BBNXT shoes at the Orange County/LA County outlets recently? I'm looking to get size 10 shoes. Thanks!

When reading those MA updates the repressed New England blood and accent in me kicks in! Debating if it’s worth my time to hit up Ontario this weekend so any advice I would appreciate since never been there.

When reading those MA updates the repressed New England blood and accent in me kicks in! Debating if it’s worth my time to hit up Ontario this weekend so any advice I would appreciate since never been there.
Haha I just moved back to Boston 2 weeks ago after living in LA for the last 12yrs... Ontario Mills during the weekend is normally crowded, now add in the 25% off and it’s going to be insane. If you don’t watch Ku Kicks videos you should, he just went to Ontario last week (here is a link to it)

Pasadena, Tx
Didn't grab anything,(I'll probably regret not grabbing the Zoom renegades, just wasn't one of the CW's I wanted most). Just now leaving so most of what I post should be there in the a.m. I'll update with some pics (decent stuff at some really good prices) when I get home. One of the better trips I've made in a while here. Just nothing for me. Got here late so rushed, may have missed something. Call if there's a size you're looking for, shoe sizes on pics are scattered. They've done some reorganizing though.
20210212_190827.jpg
20210212_190843.jpg
20210212_191358.jpg
20210212_190851.jpg
20210212_191034.jpg
20210212_191058.jpg
20210212_191148.jpg
20210212_191233.jpg
20210212_191238.jpg
20210212_191333.jpg

Last edited:
I might be too late but 9.5 and only in the color I posted. Thanks!

Just these in scattered sizes. Air max triax right? I don't do too many running shoes, and no offense, but these never interested me.

Looks like NDC has a 9 and 10 it looks like in the CW you want for $69.99. I could try and PM you a military disco code for NDC. PM me if you want it. They were $59.99 at the clearance store.

20210212_192046.jpg
20210212_192904.jpg

Pt. 4
20210212_192829.jpg
20210212_192840.jpg
20210212_192938.jpg

Only had about 30 minutes so didn't browse the clothing much, but saw lots of $9.99 T shirt racks. $19.99 sweat pants. i almost bought every color until I realized they weren't tapered so I passed. Thats as far as I got with clothing. They are now taking NDC order returns again too, so good things might start popping back up. Also had camo AM95s, and blue Jordan future lows. Pics were too blurry, so I 86'd them. Sorry don't remember the prices on them either.

EDIT: Just to be clear anything bought in the store, CANNOT be returned ALL SALES FINAL.

Last edited:
Cabazon- didn’t take pics but saw the same stuff as others posted. Only retros I saw was those funky hare 7’s behind the counter size 11.5 for retail and black history month 2’s size 10 or 10.5 for $140 before the 25% discount. Nice outlet for being out here for the 1st time.

On the way back from Palm Springs hit up Ontario Mills. Wait time was 1 hour for me and I got there just after they open at 12pm. Saw one reseller scooping up a bunch of shoes that were marked down to $20 before the 25% for this weekend. He knew he wasn’t be allowed to buy that one style shoe because he was gonna be past the limit so he was trying to have the teen in front of me to buy some of the shoes. Was even offering $40 for the trouble but the teen wasn’t interested. Left with some retro returns and used my birthday promo since the other disco excluded regular price items. Hit Tejon on the way home and not anything worth getting. And that Costco across from Ontario is so busy couldn’t even get gas due to unsure drivers thinking about life deciding which lane to enter.
86CDF3E0-996A-4B99-BAE6-0D3EAA5A278E.jpeg

Another thing that I find annoying now is the returns that are put out for sale have the ripped boxes still. If the outlets are selling them for retail just stop ripping the tops off Nike employees. If it ain’t discounted anymore then let us buy it like we get them from Nike online.

Back
Top Bottom