OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Anybody been to cottage grove Chicago lately

I guess they been doing shock drop type ****

had bred 11’s and KD aunt pearls the other day i I raced over but was too late apparently

South chi is a lost cause for regular folks imo
Everything sells out
Anything halfway decent is probably gone within a day or so
You can forget about trying to catch some heat
You gotta have connects at the store to know when good stuff arrives
Resellers probably hit up that store everyday right when it opens
It sucks
Sneakers are in high demand right now
Everything online sells out
Super hard to catch W’s on FLX

I was wanting some new hoop shoes, gonna give these a try, was only 59.97 and will just return em anyway if I don’t like them haha
09DBE219-CCE7-4B69-BE36-01BBFA94FD80.jpeg

South chi is a lost cause for regular folks imo
Everything sells out
Anything halfway decent is probably gone within a day or so
You can forget about trying to catch some heat
You gotta have connects at the store to know when good stuff arrives
Resellers probably hit up that store everyday right when it opens
It sucks
Sneakers are in high demand right now
Everything online sells out
Super hard to catch W’s on FLX

You ain’t never lied bro

sad even outlets backdoor and help resellers out

my homie told me FSR and I was 15 min away and zoomed there to find nothing... ridiculous

Back when most shoes used to sit that store was awesome
You would find so much great stuff without any hassle
But even during that time employees would never help me out
I would always ask if they had any good retros in my size in the back and all of them wouldn't even bother checking for me
They would just say no which I knew was BS
But it is what it is
But fast forward to now you can forget about it
Everyone knows each other and they all get hooked up
It truly is a community store lol
We have no shot when they know exactly when heat will get put out
I'm not about to line up early in the morning and wait outside in the cold for a chance at some heat
I had some good times there when nike used to do the 30% off F&F

Anybody been to cottage grove Chicago lately

I guess they been doing shock drop type ****

had bred 11’s and KD aunt pearls the other day i I raced over but was too late apparently

I haven't been since the grand opening. I drive past it every week and say I'm gonna stop by, but never do. Think I'll swing by on lunch one day this week to see if anything is in there. I remember Unbreakable kicks did a video recently and there was some decent stuff in there. But like rooster rooster said it's the spot where resellers go and of course those with the inside connect.

Got lucky, grabbed these at the Nike Clearance in Auburn

Maybe not the best value on the 5s but I wanted them when they first came out so it was nice to get a pair on discount. Also hard to beat a pair of 95s for $50

Not sure if there were more retros, this was the only 9.5 and asked if there was a size 9 and was told no.
20210223_172211.jpg

Cabazon- didn’t take pics but saw the same stuff as others posted. Only retros I saw was those funky hare 7’s behind the counter size 11.5 for retail and black history month 2’s size 10 or 10.5 for $140 before the 25% discount. Nice outlet for being out here for the 1st time.
Cabazon got some high end stuff
Gucci line was like 40 deep
Lululemon at least had a virtual line, still 1.5hr wait tho
Was able to pull some nice acg cargos for $60 (retail 180)

Same things been going on in Pasadena Tx since they reopened, only GROUPS of people standing by the stockroom door...
Nike, Management, The firemarshall, somebody needs to stop this (employee tried one day, and that did not go over well, major verbal argument) So I bounced. It's just getting worse each time I go, more people just posted up... at what point does this become loitering or trespassing?.? I've already witnessed a couple verbal altercations, its only a matter of time before someone gets physical... you can tell the employees are straight sick of it too...

When I worked at the outlets, one time I had got in to a situation with an asian family because they basically made a make shift day care in the middle of the aisle. I told them to politely that they have to disperse, and this Asian chick gets in my face and starts yelling and cursing. Long story short, the management at the time sided with the Asian family because I told her to get out of my face and I had to call HR. Then the management had the nerve to ask me “do I feel like I handled it the right way?” When I was merely defined myself.

the only solace I take is that honestly the majority of these families that come in to these outlets especially here in flushing live on top of each other and have nothing else going on. Because if you can find time to be at an outlet all day then you really have no life.

Back
Top Bottom