OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Milpitas- no hash disco. Clothing varies with 20-30% off. It’s true about carmines hitting outlets as I was late to the party here. All the shipments are random so call before you go if that’s what you’re looking for.
I’m there pretty often and I never saw carmines. Must have went super quick

Found these Retro 6 tinker b grades at San Marcos, TX Outlets today for $89.97. Was able to use 15% off reward from app.
E635ADA3-9A78-480A-B678-93904152EDB5.jpeg
9BC9243C-409C-4D43-9E28-EB69019A5C7C.jpeg

anyone here willing to pick up Nike tennis shoes/clothing in employee outlet or normal outlet, i am tennis seller so i need source of deep discount of Nike tennis stuffs
Willing to pay service fee for picking up these stuff and shipped to me. Tks
Inb me if you can

I’m there pretty often and I never saw carmines. Must have went super quick
Was talking to an employee who told me. I’m sure they never hit the floor so if you didn’t ask it looks like nothing. All of us know it’s hit or miss when the employees want to disclose anything in stock or not.

Carmines will be retail $200. I went to a Nike outlet that had them & associate told me the pricing & they sold out fast due to updates on certain social media pages

Last edited:
anyone here willing to pick up Nike tennis shoes/clothing in employee outlet or normal outlet, i am tennis seller so i need source of deep discount of Nike tennis stuffs
Willing to pay service fee for picking up these stuff and shipped to me. Tks
Inb me if you can

kanku.... More like kan’tku.

Wrentham,MA finally got the Carmines. I had to double up at that price, 15% off. $170 out the door
722050A6-65BE-4D4D-926A-708F1969D859.jpeg
E77170B9-E1B7-45D8-809C-FF625E4C9524.jpeg
Copped 3 pairs today, I got 2 9.5s that have no B grade stamp and an 11.5 that does. Bulk buyers were wilding out, glad I got the size I needed. Happy I didn’t blow my birthday coupon on the clearance PGs I was about to get on NDC, came out to 160 each.

What's good NT fam. Sorry I've been MIA, pops passed away his sixth heart attack I guess was just to much... so I've been dealing with the funeral, and estate non stop.
Going to hop back on the scene as early as hopefully this weekend. If not next week after we bury him on Tuesday. 😥
Houston/ San Marcos cats, anyone been spotting any heat lately? How have the crownds been? Trying to decide where to start. Cypress I'll do next week when I go to get my dad's belongings from his wife. Thinking Pasadena and maybe Texas City this weekend?.? I can't stand Katy Mills everytime I go I just get mad, but I'm super curious lately. I didn't scroll through the thread, bu are there any updates in Houston/San Marcos? Once I start back I'll be back to having my normal updates! Happy Hunting! Nt fam!

barrebaby barrebaby : Sorry for your loss. Also, don't worry about the lack of updates, man. Dealing with the loss of your father and everything that comes with that is far more important than outlet updates, so you don't owe me or anyone else in here an explanation. These outlets (along with most of what's there) and this thread will still be here whenever YOU are ready get back at it.

Barrebaby don’t need to rush any updates. Estate comes first. You can tell from all the updates provided ain’t nothing new or spectacular other than retail carmines. Sorry for your loss and stay strong.

First time after Covid I went to Philadelphia premium outlets this morning, there was no Jordan shoes at all…I was so shocked. 20% off Clothing clearance. Got a Jordan T-shirt under $10, a Jordan short around $12, a Nike run T-shirt around under $10. Some interesting women shoes.

Attachments

• D11C4E57-5489-48D6-8097-960C28B96C68.jpeg
    D11C4E57-5489-48D6-8097-960C28B96C68.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 745
  • 2DE84761-5174-40EC-9B72-AB046F495FF1.jpeg
    2DE84761-5174-40EC-9B72-AB046F495FF1.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 742
Back
Top Bottom