OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

^ I believe it was the San Jose niketown jr store that was posted earlier. Some of the pics had those shoes in them. Kind of a pattern when some new store opens some sold out products will be available for that grand opening.

Condolences, sorry for your loss. barrebaby barrebaby
barrebaby barrebaby : Sorry for your loss. Also, don't worry about the lack of updates, man. Dealing with the loss of your father and everything that comes with that is far more important than outlet updates, so you don't owe me or anyone else in here an explanation. These outlets (along with most of what's there) and this thread will still be here whenever YOU are ready get back at it.
barrebaby barrebaby sorry for your loss bro.
Barrebaby don’t need to rush any updates. Estate comes first. You can tell from all the updates provided ain’t nothing new or spectacular other than retail carmines. Sorry for your loss and stay strong.

Thanks guys super busy still with all of our rental properties, stopped by Pasadena Tx a week ago and straight garbage not even enough to fill the shelves in any size... might try again next week. I'm about done with Pasadena Tx though, it's worse every time I go.

Speaking of closing outlets. For all my KC people the Nike Store on the Plaza is closed. Didn't know that was coming.

For those in Texas they are opening Nike live stores in Dallas and Austin. If you go at opening day you should be able to find shoes like i found at my grand opening

Got any date on the Austin opening? I'm planning on taking a trip to San Marcos end of June. I'd love it if it's open then. I need a long drive and some spots to hit, that's gonna be the closest thing I'll get for a vacation for a while. 😠😭

Got any date on the Austin opening? I'm planning on taking a trip to San Marcos end of June. I'd love it if it's open then. I need a long drive and some spots to hit, that's gonna be the closest thing I'll get for a vacation for a while. 😠😭

not yet. I’d just continue checking the website which is how I found out. Probably in june

Thanks guys super busy still with all of our rental properties, stopped by Pasadena Tx a week ago and straight garbage not even enough to fill the shelves in any size... might try again next week. I'm about done with Pasadena Tx though, it's worse every time I go.
I gave up on the Pasadena store before 2020. Resellers always lurking there. :smh:

Sounds just like the San Jose opening then. How were the lines?

it was pretty bad they gave wristbands to the first 40, I came after them and there was still plenty. I went by again on Friday and they were selling leftovers and they still had plenty.

it was pretty bad they gave wristbands to the first 40, I came after them and there was still plenty. I went by again on Friday and they were selling leftovers and they still had plenty.
40 not bad. There was a good 100+ during opening day here 😂

Is there a difference between a Nike Factory Store and a Nike Outlet? It looks like Williamsburg, VA has both, I'm gonna be driving by tomorrow and I'm thinking about stopping.

Nike so full of it. hit up 87th and Cottage in Chicago and there was NO sales. How you not have a Memorial Day sale??? Nothing was in there to even mention either.

Is there a difference between a Nike Factory Store and a Nike Outlet? It looks like Williamsburg, VA has both, I'm gonna be driving by tomorrow and I'm thinking about stopping.

Factory stores tend to be smaller and thus having smaller hash walls and clearance racks. It is debatable on which is better. Outlets will tend to have a larger variety but Factory sometimes has better quality of items available.

Any chance anyone is near Marana (Tuscon) outlets?

Would love a report... I'm from Canada and haven't been able to shop at ALL due to covid lockdowns but i've got a family member who can make a stop at that outlet. But I need as sneaker head to show me whats good there.

Factory stores tend to be smaller and thus having smaller hash walls and clearance racks. It is debatable on which is better. Outlets will tend to have a larger variety but Factory sometimes has better quality of items available.
Outlet - is an "outdoor outlet center "
Factory store- is an ' indoor " mall outlet center .

Tanger Nike Outlet in Commerce GA had B grade Carmines in a few sizes this weekend 8-11 handfulls in each size. Soles were for sure pink tho. They had five size 11's looked at them all and passed. They also had lebron graffiti in white. On the womens sized tho and the biggest size was 7.5 mens.

Anyone been to the OR Employee Store recently? What's the inventory like these days? Thinking about heading over soon...

Back
Top Bottom