OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

^ in all honesty I didn’t really care for the factory store in Henderson. Wasn’t worth the effort to go there unless you live in the area. The Nike outlet by the airport which they turned into a clearance center had more stuff for better prices than Henderson. If that store is anything like the Nike in Eugene OR it won’t have anything worth a damn and all retail catering to runners and outdoor lovers.

The North Vegas Outlet was legit when I went back in May. Picked up some Zoom Tempo Next %'s for $87 with the price cut and 30% off.

Over this weekend, the Tanger Outlets (South of Houston) had the white/silver Vaporfly Next % for $99 + 30% off. I would've copped, but there were no sizes bigger than 9 there. No real steals or heat though unless you're looking to run/workout. Just Flyknit React 2s and Pegasus 38s.

I had been gone from Niketalk for years at that point, so taking pics and sharing wasn't on my mind. Now that I'm back, I'll definitely do it next time I hit one out here or on vacation.

Found out yesterday that Primm Nike outlet is permanently closed!

I stopped by there after getting some Mega Millions lottery tix yesterday…

Found out yesterday that Primm Nike outlet is permanently closed!

I stopped by there after getting some Mega Millions lottery tix yesterday…
I’m not surprised as that outlet is less than half capacity and always has less tenants each time I drop by. Sad as I used to get some decent stuff back in the day but been seeing the signs as what inventory they had compared to north and south Las Vegas stores. Pour one out for me.

Went to Woodbury Common and besides some small sizes of the Brotherhood 1s, Patta 7s, normal Nike outlet visit.....but, Impossible Kicks moved in like three stores down.....so I guess there goes that for that Outlet....lol
Almost grabbed a Size 13 mid Diamond but bottoms were a bit tad dirty for my outlet taste. lol

Only showing up on the app
Screenshot_20220724-105541.png

Screenshot_20220724-105602.png

Got an email today stating that the factory outlets are 20% off starting on the 28th
Screenshot 2022-07-26 9.32.06 AM.png

Last edited:
Vacaville- Jordan 5 horizon still here along with those Jordan 11 low women I posted from San ysidro. Place is packed due to the addition 20% off for Nike members. Didn’t look at the hash wall because the vibe and line was a turn-off. Some discounts on clothing but we all know prices rise up when these promos hit to fool the majority of shoppers.

I heard they have Patrick Mahomes white Nike jerseys for $60 at South premium outlets

Back
Top Bottom