OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Couldn't agree more. I'm old now and was trying to explain a couple of younger sneakerheads in the gym about the good old days (IMO). Using the Nike Special Orders # to track something down, or getting a heads up from people posting on NT and calling and asking them if they would ship. Had to be quick cause even if the place did ship, NT would overwhelm them and if you were late they would shut it down and stop taking orders. I remember getting B Grade Jedi SB for $49, B Grade Ice Crystals for $59, True Air Max 97s for like $50. Hell if I remember correctly a couple of people even scored What the Dunks from outlets at the time they dropped.

I remember scoring multiple pairs of B-Grade Olympic 7s (for $69.99) from a store in Wisconsin because of this thread. Called them, asked if they ship.....a few days later had several pairs at my front door. The good old days.

It’s a shame how the outlets are now.

I was in Charlotte over the weekend and they were selling Air Max 1 Big Bubbles for over retail.

When i questioned the worker they said it’s still going to be under retail cuz of the 20% markdown from the hash wall.
IMG_4971.jpeg

Then at jersey gardens they had cardinal 7s FSR for $210.

Point is outlets suck now. The days of #NTOC are long gone and we lived and copped at good times!

It’s a shame how the outlets are now.

I was in Charlotte over the weekend and they were selling Air Max 1 Big Bubbles for over retail.

When i questioned the worker they said it’s still going to be under retail cuz of the 20% markdown from the hash wall.
IMG_4971.jpeg

Then at jersey gardens they had cardinal 7s FSR for $210.

Point is outlets suck now. The days of #NTOC are long gone and we lived and copped at good times!
I mean it should keep the resellers away? If not they can get in on that reselling money

Check the clearance outlet in Kissimmee. Always have good deals on apparel. Shoes are hit or miss.

Is it common that every outlet is now overrun by resellers with 40 pairs next to them?
Which is why having anything decent of value is pointless anyway considering the average consumer with a daily schedule would never get access to it anyway. People have literally made a job out being at outlets at the crack of dawn and waiting for the trucks to back up with the AMEX card in hand. Can't knock the hustle I guess.

There are tons of Deldons & Kyries but nothing solid I'd consider an actual steal that you can rely on. The infinities were trash for me and the Deldons seem bulky as heck. I've only ever seen one dude hooping in the CUs and those things are bulky as well. But when you wear size 13 and go to an outlet, this is what you get - nada. Unless you live within a 5 minute drive, it's never worth it to try to hit some outlet store or return place of any kind when you're my size. Unless finding needles in haystacks is your thing and you have nothing better to do with your time. Yeah. I'm just a little bit annoyed :lol:

I like watching outlet videos and my soul is crushed everytime I see something like this:

IMG_6498.PNG
I been to that one before. It's in Florida. When I went (2022) wasn't much in my size (11) but 9 and under, plenty. I remember they had "mirror blue" Foams that had just came out. You have to get there early.

Regular Degular **** at Nike Flushing. The resellers pretty much live at the store. They are there from the moment the store opens to the moment it closes. They work in teams, there’s numerous resellers. I think I mentioned it once in this thread- I once saw one reseller take those black Nike bags and he linked them to each other by tying them together by the handles. He had like a dozen bags, each bag could hold 3 or 4 pairs of kicks. He basically made a train of bags. You’re talking about over 30 pairs for just one person. And he dragged all of those bags to the checkout. That’s just one reseller. This woman reseller kept screaming Choo Choo. It was some goofy ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom