OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Not outlet related, but Nike.com has 20% off a lot of items

Screenshot 2023-05-15 9.44.20 AM.png

Long shot but did anyone make it to the new Sacramento clearance store? Just seen the notification in Nike app that it was open today

Regular Degular **** at Nike Flushing. The resellers pretty much live at the store. They are there from the moment the store opens to the moment it closes. They work in teams, there’s numerous resellers. I think I mentioned it once in this thread- I once saw one reseller take those black Nike bags and he linked them to each other by tying them together by the handles. He had like a dozen bags, each bag could hold 3 or 4 pairs of kicks. He basically made a train of bags. You’re talking about over 30 pairs for just one person. And he dragged all of those bags to the checkout. That’s just one reseller. This woman reseller kept screaming Choo Choo. It was some goofy ****.

That female with short hair and her family be killing flushing. All in all I think there are like 4 crews that run flushing.

I’ve asked people that work there about what they buy and they say they mainly buy stuff to put in barrels and ship out to Asia.

Long shot but did anyone make it to the new Sacramento clearance store? Just seen the notification in Nike app that it was open today
Went on Saturday! Entry is regulated, and it's smaller than most Clearance stores...not a great selection. No shoe stock checks, but they do refill shelves frequently!

Yep the are opening in Silver Spring and Bethesda. I Assume the one in Silver Spring will be a community store, while the one in Bethesda will be more like the store in Nashville. Smaller Nike flagship.
Went to the soft opening yesterday. Very small and nothing worth buying. Everyone was gunning for pandas and they didn’t even have a fsr. No kids stuff and a larger then normal women’s section

I'll make a stop there next time I'm home. It's crazy how MoCo gets Nike stores and Outlets well after I move away.

Went on Saturday! Entry is regulated, and it's smaller than most Clearance stores...not a great selection. No shoe stock checks, but they do refill shelves frequently!

This absolutely works if you go to the same location often and can chop it up with one of the full-time associates, mixed results if it’s a one-off - just offer to buy the worker lunch if they can get you some heat from the back.

The bulk of the workers are gonna be broke college-aged kids and it’s relatively easy to incentivize them. $10 lunch for saving you $100 on some heat and all they had to do was take an extra 5 mins searching the back.

Oh, so it's a Factory Store? I thought it would be a small Flagship Store like the one in Nashville, which was women centric.

Went to the soft opening yesterday. Very small and nothing worth buying. Everyone was gunning for pandas and they didn’t even have a fsr. No kids stuff and a larger then normal women’s section
TELL ME MORE PLEASE!!! I want to stop by Bethesda as I heard it was a large location but don't want to if it's meh products.
Any cool Jordans? Recent releases? 3's?

TELL ME MORE PLEASE!!! I want to stop by Bethesda as I heard it was a large location but don't want to if it's meh products.
Popped in since I don’t live far. Just as a thought, it’s a flagship store, much smaller, about half the size of an outlet location and mostly women’s. They are catering to the Bethesda moms.

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 304
Yeah nothing worth buying. Likely won’t be back. Even the women’s section did not have a good variety. It was few products in lots of colors. Honestly won’t waste my time going back.

30% off the wall with an additional 20% off all footwear

Clearance clothing 40% off

Copped the blazers for the nephew

Update w location
East LA

Attachments

• D28D57DF-9834-4102-8985-F64008BFFFFA.jpeg
    D28D57DF-9834-4102-8985-F64008BFFFFA.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 122
  • D87D7984-9602-4771-816C-C29F56D25123.jpeg
    D87D7984-9602-4771-816C-C29F56D25123.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 865
  • ABBADBD9-AAF1-45B7-8845-D550641B78CF.jpeg
    ABBADBD9-AAF1-45B7-8845-D550641B78CF.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 865
Last edited:
Has anyone noticed Clearance store prices have gone up? I found a pair jordan 1 mids and they were 99 those are usually 49. And air max 90s were 59 instead of 49. Also tech fleece is usually 49 and 39 and they're marked up to 59 and 69.

I'm thinking nike is finally doing something about resellers but screwing over normal people just looking for deals.

Has anyone noticed Clearance store prices have gone up? I found a pair jordan 1 mids and they were 99 those are usually 49. And air max 90s were 59 instead of 49. Also tech fleece is usually 49 and 39 and they're marked up to 59 and 69.

I'm thinking nike is finally doing something about resellers but screwing over normal people just looking for deals.
.You can find gems like flyknit mc or og cw am 90s but paying 75+.

Noticed

noticed this as well. Whole rack of tech fleece was 59 yesterday. Really hating that the clearance stores never have the extra % off anymore

I noticed this as well. The more recently released AM1 were priced at $120-130. They used to be 50% off MSRP.

I’ve seen returns on the hash wall still wanting retail(which I thought defeated the purpose since it was on the wall and box torn)
Our outlet is pretty much the Nike store and not an outlet, most shoes are very close to retail if not retail.

The days of getting deals on returns is done. Returns were being sold at retail before Covid it’s just more stuff is following suit. When was the last time there was a friends and family discount? It’s been a minute from my memory. I don’t make trips anymore like in the past because 9 out of 10 times I walk out empty handed. If I’m in the area I’ll pop in for a look but not solo trips like in the past. The only thing I feel you can still get deals on is clothing and shoes know one cares about but resellers.

Back
Top Bottom