[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

i got this brandnew. is this normal ? 
no its not normal.. but it is under nike's standards (if that makes sense).
nike's quality control has been suspect for a while now, and examples like this are no surprise.
this actually happened to me too, i got a new pair from a seller from ebay,
and the suede on both shoes was completely different. on one it was all short and smooth,
and on the other it looked all long and hairy :smh:

no its not normal.. but it is under nike's standards (if that makes sense).
nike's quality control has been suspect for a while now, and examples like this are no surprise.
this actually happened to me too, i got a new pair from a seller from ebay,
and the suede on both shoes was completely different. on one it was all short and smooth,
and on the other it looked all long and hairy :smh:

Is there any possible solution to fix this? A brush ? So the hairy suede become smooth, smooth suede becomes hairy?

Thanks

Last edited:
Is there any possible solution to fix this? A brush ? So the hairy suede become smooth, smooth suede becomes hairy?

Thanks
First of all, I would return them if it bothers you so much

otherwise, just run a brush over the smoother looking ones. It kind of "pulls up" the suede a little bit. I do that to my black pair now and then.

Thanks
can't do much about it, like dude above said, i would return them if i could.
i just tried to trim the excess hairy suede with some little scissors

Return them. Anything you try to do will probably just make it worse

anyone getting the db's?

Just wondering cause I really LOVE the hat that it was packaged/displayed with says 'Breathe' on it, if anyone knows if this will be available let me know!

anyone getting the db's?

Just wondering cause I really LOVE the hat that it was packaged/displayed with says 'Breathe' on it, if anyone knows if this will be available let me know!
yeah i was wondering the same thing, really wanted that hat

Lookin at these as my first pair of Janoski's. Are these a Carolina blue color like you say? And are these the Soft Ble or Pacific Blue color way?
Sorry for late response. Soft Blue and yes, as close to Carolina Blue as you can get. Go Heels.

got my order cancelled today on my DB's
mean.gif
From nike? either way sorry to hear that man

NikeMike's pendletons may have convinced me to finally pull the trigger. had a few designs in mind already

you won't regret it. The swoosh on that so called "grain" pops out so much.. i love it! simple and clean!

Back
Top Bottom