[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

These came in today

^ I've been hearing they're going to start releasing next month. But I don't know which colors. I guess they are popping up for pre-order at some spots.

they still make them? I wear them as my everyday's and those made em better

They are an option if you ID a pair i beleive. I got my second pair from the 85ive2 white velcros

Havent seen this pair posted yet.... From my boy pittsburgh kicks

These are 100% COPPED

Last edited:
They are an option if you ID a pair i beleive. I got my second pair from the 85ive2 white velcros

Havent seen this pair posted yet.... From my boy pittsburgh kicks

These are 100% COPPED
BEST colorway thus far imo. Those are dope. I'm not loving the pairs that are all one color

All blacks just dropped on Premier for Janoski Max

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21922

$100
Beat me to it haha. A little more expensive than I was hoping.

just copped a pair of the all black in my reg. size. interested to see how they look in person and how they feel.

Seems like the Max's are popping up now. Anyone know if NDC will be carrying them or only SB brick and mortar retailers? Been waiting to use a Nike gift card I got over the holidays.

Whats the most I should pay for the OG Digiflorals?
its really all up to you i dont even think i could bring myself to pay 200 for them even tho its my 2nd favorite colorway the hype for them is just stupid for people asking 350+ for a pair of 90 dollar super general release shoes

Hey guys, I need help with sizing. I want to order a pair of the black leather lows, do they fit tts? I'm a 10.5 in dunk sb's and most Nikes.

Back
Top Bottom