[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

My first pair of janoski Yay!

Managed to scoop up some worn 2x size 13 OG Floral Janoskis for 208 shipped, jumped on it because I never thought I would find a good deal like that again

Most skaters will have had a pair of Janoskis, and very few will have been able to go back to other skate shoes after trying 'em. The hype surrounding these shoes has been out-of-this-world for some time now, with Janoski only recently speaking out to quash ludicrous internet rumors that he sold his name to Nike for a million dollars! Now, a new colorway has been released and it's the Nike SB Janoski Laser Crimson Atomic Mango! Out of the gate, the tone on the sneaker is set via a suede upper seen in a season-straddling laser crimson. Atomic Mango takes over from there, presented on the side Swooshes and blue perforated leather tongue and collar. Peep the details of this new Janoski in the photos below, and head over to CCS to score a pair, where they’re available for $55.

first pair of PR janoskis Ive really been crushin on since the hackey sacks. Besides other random regular colored pairs ive been getting from ccs that is.
These look clean but what exactly is the print on these supposed to be?

first pair of PR janoskis Ive really been crushin on since the hackey sacks. Besides other random regular colored pairs ive been getting from ccs that is.
Is that supposed to be an aerial view of a beach? I wouldn't wear them, but I think that's pretty dope and funny if it is.

yes the shoes are a beach theme and those are umbrellas and other beach items, etc.

^ just saw them on nicekicks. no release info on them yet.

Theres also a tie-dye pack coming out. via nicekicks

I got bleach on my Janoski yesterday ended up bleaching them completely 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom