[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

how's the sizing on the lunar janoski? looking to cop that camo gum bottom pair but I usually go 1/2 size up because of my wide foot on regular janoskis.

picked these up from sneaker summit and haggled down to $40, worth it?

Camo lunars just came in and they are a beautiful pair of shoes. Too bad my wide foot doesn't fit them. Now I have to deal with this return process. I can do returns at nike outlet stores right?

Camo lunars just came in and they are a beautiful pair of shoes. Too bad my wide foot doesn't fit them. Now I have to deal with this return process. I can do returns at nike outlet stores right?
Did you purchase it from NDC?  if so you can return to any nike outlet store , and if youre a NDC member click on "my orders"  then click return items, they provide a free return label and then drop it off at any UPS or USPS location. 

Aye just received the 2012 Nike Janoski Baroque Brown/ Black-Birch today. Been trying to find a pair for a long *** time. Finally found a pair so hyped! Excuse the bottom pair, for the daily use.

Last edited:
Tried on the janoski max, they are very comfortable and flexible and fit TTS.  If anything I could half a size up for more toe room (for wide foot), because the tongue is stitched to the shoe, so kind of like the nike free 3.0s (shoes in my sig, not trying to promote just a reference) , its like a slip on shoe.  Laces arent even really needed imo. 

Last edited:
So happy I stumbled here before buying some so-so Janoskis on discount. The "textile" "flyknit" PQS got me all crazy. Been waiting on that type of Janoski for quite some time now, and just pulled the trigger for $92 shipped. Can't wait to get them.

Back
Top Bottom