[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Im looking for the Nike Sb Lunar janoski in black and white. With the white lettering on tongue. suede not nubuck. 

I cannot find them anywhere. Ive looked online for hours. Can anyone help Size 9.5 thank you

Last edited:
Last edited:
Okay idk how I double posted bc my first post said I'm not allowed to post links and the whole post disappeared.

I did see the eBay one but he accepts no returns. I called every skate shop from here to San Franciso and they don't have them. How are they easy to find as you said?

Okay idk how I double posted bc my first post said I'm not allowed to post links and the whole post disappeared.

I did see the eBay one but he accepts no returns. I called every skate shop from here to San Franciso and they don't have them. How are they easy to find as you said?

Dude you didn't look everywhere and certainly didn't call every skate shop
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=64654&CID=23
This shoe is at so many spots dude, just because they don't have 9.5's doesn't mean its hard shoe to find.
Again. Your welcome.

Last edited:
The way I searched was typing Nike sb janoski lunar. And looked through 11 pages on Google never found them. Not familiar with skate websites so I asked here.

. I called from sac to SF and they did not have these in 9.5.

I shoulda been very specific and said "hard to find in A 9.5 in northern California"
My apologies. Thanks for replying.

Last edited:
Hi I was just wondering how the Lunar Janoskis fit? I know the Max one fit big so I went half a size down. How about the Lunar? Thx

I haven't worn Janoski's since the first Balck white joints I got like 4 years ago. How do the zooms fit compared to the iterations from 4 years ago? I need a go to, everyday wear shoes and I wanted to cop these again. I wear a 9.5 on names, are the zoom Janoski's the same fit? Should I go up half or down?

^^^^ I'm assuming you're either asking about how the lunar or max janos fit? Since og vulc janos have always had zoom in them. Lunars fit the same as vulcs imo, can't speak on max janoskis though

I think the lunars are a touch narrower than the regular vluc ones. If you've had vulc before, just get the same size.

Anyone Got a pair of the QS Croc leather lows?

I wear a 10.5 in all other janoskis, but when my 10.5 in the crocs came in they are noticeably bigger, in both feel and length of the sole. 

Back
Top Bottom