[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

First pair of Janoski's, had to grab them once I saw them.

I love this shoe.. however my wide foot prevents me from being able to wear them
frown.gif
I have wide feet and i'm fine wearing Janoski's, I even sized down 0.5 last time because they always break in for me after like an hour of wearing them.

They stretch out too quickly for me personally which is why I find it best to size 0.5 down.

If the camos had a black or gum midsole, they would be fire. but the white midsole is making those a pass for me.

U crazy! white midsole is perfect on those!
those volt janos are too loud for me ... will pass on those
havent seen any upcoming releases that are worth copping...
@wada7 brooklyn projects got the camos about 2 weeks ago
but i would suggest getting them online

Need to cop one pair. These shoes are dope.

Last edited:
I love this shoe.. however my wide foot prevents me from being able to wear them :frown:

I have wide feet and i'm fine wearing Janoski's, I even sized down 0.5 last time because they always break in for me after like an hour of wearing them.

They stretch out too quickly for me personally which is why I find it best to size 0.5 down.

really/? im wide right wear the lacing starts on the toe box and it hurts like hell! my pair even tore but now its more wearable lol

I love this shoe.. however my wide foot prevents me from being able to wear them :frown:

really/? im wide right wear the lacing starts on the toe box and it hurts like hell! my pair even tore but now its more wearable lol

im aboutta buy these online i usually go with a 10.5. should i go with 11 just to be safe. i have wide feet

My feet are a bit wide and I go true to size. Janoskis stretch out pretty quickly.

If the camos had a black or gum midsole, they would be fire. but the white midsole is making those a pass for me.
yeah when i first saw the sample pics i was excited, but the more i saw them the more i realized how much better they would've been with a gum or black sole

My feet are a bit wide and I go true to size. Janoskis stretch out pretty quickly.

okay if they dont fit right ill blame you :lol:

jk

The world would be in a lot of trouble if it followed everything I had to say. :lol:

I'll cover my tracks and say that going .5 up with wide feet probably wouldn't result in a horrible fit. :D

i already ordered them in 10.5 :lol:

whatever if they dont fit right ill return em.

I have the same problem ...and i've try to break them in as hard as i could (basketball, runnin around, etc.)....then again i bought an 8 when i should've got an 8.5

got my camos in fit pretty good except where the tongue is its a little tight but im sure theyll stretch alittle

this issue has regrettably kept me from buying more than one pair. just hurts my wide feet to much

How does the Janoski fit? I wear 9.5 in Kobes and Jordan Brand but 10.5 in Nike free and Lunar Gatos.

Thanks

How does the Janoski fit? I wear 9.5 in Kobes and Jordan Brand but 10.5 in Nike free and Lunar Gatos.
Thanks

I personally would go with the 10.5, I got my standard size 10 in a pair and they are really tight around the forefoot area.

Back
Top Bottom