[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Lies!

You really thought the Florals were called "the Caliroots" until someone quoted your post with a ? :rofl:

Maybe... :wink: jk you caught me, hahah. Honestly, sneakers get some crazy nicknames and I thought it was fitting. And at least I'm owning up to my faults.

this review had me
roll.gif

Recent pickups.

Another pair of 8five2 to replace my beat pair, I love this shoe.

Florals like everyone else.

These camo/ digi florals are really really nice. If they had put this print in pretty much any of the current Nike shoes, I'm sure they would sell just as fast. I'm not a fan of the Janoski kicks but I would have been really bummed to have not scored these.

Are there already pics of the black and white florals?

Still needa go pick me up a pair of the tiffany blue ones

Are there already pics of the black and white florals?

Still needa go pick me up a pair of the tiffany blue ones

already been posted a few times just look a few pages back. I dont think these will be as hard as the digi florals. even the winos werent as hard to cop. Think supreme had ALOT to do with this cuz normally janoskis aint that hard to find.

I'm looking for the Black/Gum pair for under retail. Anybody know of any spots online that have some janoskis on sale?

Although all the hype behind them is almost gone, took a clean no filter shot of them the other day. But I got to say not a lot of photos do these justice.

Back
Top Bottom