[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

FLORALS

One Board shop located North Kelowna BC in CANADA i believe, stocked these yesterday ring up, limited sizes.

Ruin Inc in Sandy Springs, GA coming soon apparently, ring up for dates.

For the Netherlands http://247store.nl/  selling FAST!

also rang a few places. looks like a general May release for florals. But obviously some places getting them earlier.

another one for Lemon Twists

Bluetile Skateshop ring 803-376-1880 for details and availability.

Cheers guys

FLORALS

One Board shop located North Kelowna BC in CANADA i believe, stocked these yesterday ring up, limited sizes.

Ruin Inc in Sandy Springs, GA coming soon apparently, ring up for dates.

For the Netherlands http://247store.nl/ selling FAST!

also rang a few places. looks like a general May release for florals. But obviously some places getting them earlier.

another one for Lemon Twists

Bluetile Skateshop ring 803-376-1880 for details and availability.

Cheers guys

im alittle pissed i miss everything you post :frown: I was searching EU sites all night today too.

Last edited:
Ma
Heads up people in america for LEMON TWISTS..

Ruin Inc located Sandy Springs GA, just got them in limited stock.

Black Sheep Skate Shop located in Charlotte NC releasing TOMORROW 11 AM in store only!!

Compound Board Shop in Florida releasing TOMORROW 10 AM in store i believe, since they don't have online shop.

Rukus 103 in Baton Rouge LA just got them in so call up see if they have any sizes left.

Kinetic Skate Boarding located in Wilminton DE and Haddonfield NJ are getting them in this week, so ring them up for dates. Available instore, not sure if online.

Relief Skate Supply again in Florida, give them a call for the date.

ALL RETAIL quickstrike release!!!
all times obviously the local time

Thanks for the info if I knew ruin was. Getting them I would of waited guy I spoke to didn't know what I was talking about. If price is a big difference ill Cancel my order

I accidentally got 2 pairs thought I could cancel and order and was too late. anyone need 11.5 in the lemon twist let me know just want money back no resell stuff

Will the florals be available in a size 4.5? The wife really likes these.
They are available in a UK 4.5.
Smallest in London seemed to of been a UK 3.5/4.

--

Managed to scoop 2 pairs for European retail which isn't too bad considering I live in London, would rather of got them for £65 each but hey.

Now to get the lemon twist ones and do a few iDs and i'm done for summer.

Last edited:
can someone please tell me where to get the volts now ive been waiting on these for about a year i dont want to have to miss out on these.
Same, literally since I saw the first pictures of them.

Any news re Europe my European people?

Guessing its another instore only release.. *sigh*

To all those asking about sizing..

Everyone's foot varies but as some help/advice to those asking:

For me personally i'm a UK 8/ US 9 with a wideish foot in Air Max 1s, Dunk Low SBs (fat tongue), any NSW release basically.

In Janoskis for the past 3 years.. I have been and still am a UK 8/US 9 which is the same size as the majority of the kicks I wear.

They fit mad tight/snug originally but as you give them a wear for a few hours/day they become much looser and more comfy, this is due to the vulc sole it gradually with wear expands.

I wouldn't 0.5 up unless you know you can deal with the extra space.

Hope that helps, any Q's lemee know.

They are available in a UK 4.5.

Smallest in London seemed to of been a UK 3.5/4.

--

Managed to scoop 2 pairs for European retail which isn't too bad considering I live in London, would rather of got them for £65 each but hey.

Now to get the neon green ones and do a few iDs and i'm done for summer.

I did actually find them in a 4.5US on a Euro site, but they are only selling them in store. Do you happen to know of any other online shops that might have them in a 4.5US? The link to the store is below.

http://www.scenepreston.com/nike-sb/2767-nike-sb-stefan-janoski-multi-color-black.html

im alittle pissed i miss everything you post
frown.gif
I was searching EU sites all night today too.
Ma
Thanks for the info if I knew ruin was. Getting them I would of waited guy I spoke to didn't know what I was talking about. If price is a big difference ill Cancel my order
Did you ring ruin? They posted a picture on instagram saying the florals are coming soon. And all these shops will sell around retail.so around 80 USD i believe

FLORALS

EURO PEOPLE save the date 20th APRIL 9 AM (located in the UK so local time). They're dropping in store only at Consortium. From what I have read they ship overseas but not sure if you can phone order these.

http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-premium-digital-floral-camo.html

LEMON TWISTS

Dropped at Index Skate Shop in there Dallas and Hurst TX stores. Quickstrike not sure how many pairs left.

Last edited:
im alittle pissed i miss everything you post :frown: I was searching EU sites all night today too.

Ma

Did you ring ruin? They posted a picture on instagram saying the florals are coming soon. And all these shops will sell around retail.so around 80 USD i believe

yea i hit them up monday. but i went there today to get them. so i have 2 pairs now smh

looking for the lemon twist 10 and a half man. 

hit me up if you know where i can track one down

Back
Top Bottom