[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

then get a 13 then?
mean.gif
I do but it's kinda big so I just have to live with it..

janoskis are kinda snug though... if it's .5 up, you will be able to rock it still. Just lace up properly and you're set.
I'm a 12 in a canvas janoski, but wear an 11.5 in the suedes. They stretch big time. Look terrible if too big, toe box gets all wavy.

Not a fan of these kicks. They have been pretty boring but the last digital camo and these are dope. I'm a big fan of camo so these are a must. They could put it on another shoe and I would grab them..so yeah.

I got 11.5 in Kostons and they fit great with a little room, not tight but they fit. Janos size 12 were too big on me, so I'm trying 11.5. I would go same size as far as I know, definitely not above.

It is funny cuz these shoes are wack otherwise. The new PRods blow these away as for skate shoes. So laugh it up cuz when I have my two pair at cost, I'll be the one laughing. And yes I came in this thread just to piss on you Jada cuz apparently you are the all mighty. Haahaaaaa

Last edited:
It is funny cuz these shoes are wack otherwise. The new PRods blow these away as for skate shoes. So laugh it up cuz when I have my two pair at cost, I'll be the one laughing. And yes I came in this thread just to piss on you Jada cuz apparently you are the all mighty. Haahaaaaa

:lol:

You're a dude who buys shoes he doesn't like in the hype colorways, there is a name for your type...

Don't worry about me, I'll have 3 pairs, at least.

Retail too.

getting janos for retail isnt some great feat. all you have to do is call a couple shops or go to your locals... i ended up with 3 pairs of digi florals, will probly ended up with multiples of these too even with Jada buying all my sz12s 
laugh.gif
. you want some shoes just get back at a dude youve never met in person and dont even know who he is? youre corny kid. 

some dude have nothing better to do than try and pick fights with dudes online to try and look tough. meet the kid in person, bet hes standing at a cool 5'1" 95lbs. 
laugh.gif
 e-thuggin at its finest 

Haa but anyway. I can promise you, at 36 I have no need for hype. If a shoe is clean, it's clean. My shoe collection/ love for nike kicks runs too deep. Why am I a hypebeast because I love how a shoe looks? That's ******ed. I actually like these shoes but most of the colorways are boring to me. Relax fellas. Remember these are only shoes and they can't live forever. Wear your shoes, people.

Back
Top Bottom