[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

i guess its close enough to release date to start keeping an eye out for online stores dropping the orange florals. i hope these are as easy as the desert camo blue florals.

How would you guys remove lints and clean dirts on the canvas of the Janoski?
Originally Posted by CarolinaKickG  

Hot water mixed with Dove white soap and a tooshbrush should work fine for dirt. Lint? Never really heard of that, maybe lint roller?

Also, don't underestimate the power of those Magic Erasers. They are mainly for midsoles, but I've found them to work great on the actual shoe most of the time as well for smaller spots.

Hope that helps.
For like dirt and stuff, I use a handheld brush (like for cleaning a bathroom or something), and just basically brush any dirt or anything off. works well for dust etc.

Guess they either took purchase down or they sold out. I feel like $105 isn't too bad (depending on how much shipping is).

Shipping from Size? to the US is actually free! swooped a pair last night around 1AM and just got shipping conformation when I woke up! Had to think about it haha. Basically paying $5 over retail on them from size? since box is $90 plus tax =/

Guess they either took purchase down or they sold out. I feel like $105 isn't too bad (depending on how much shipping is).

Shipping from Size? to the US is actually free! swooped a pair last night around 1AM and just got shipping conformation when I woke up! Had to think about it haha. Basically paying $5 over retail on them from size? since box is $90 plus tax =/

Dang. Wish I had seen them last night like you did. 5 bucks over really isn't bad at all. Especially with the free shipping. Congrats on the pickup.

check out this cop off the first digi florals minus the digi minus the camo

Last edited:
ok guys ive had my digi floral camos (the new blue floral) and honestly i like them more then my DigiFloral Camo/green Pink floral ones they are more of a eye popper 

Finally un-DSed mine. So vibrant in person. Lots of compliments on them. Thanks again to ron goes ham for the link already repped! (Click the pic for an enlarged picture cuz ik the thumbnail is small)

Last edited:
anyone know what sites have the pink foils? only site i could find that carried em was a european site

Last edited:
Finally un-DSed mine. So vibrant in person. Lots of compliments on them. Thanks again to ron goes ham for the link already repped! (Click the pic for an enlarged picture cuz ik the thumbnail is small)
just had these arrive at a local boutique.....outside the us

I know this a long shot but, If Anyone knows where I can get those desert digi floral camps for near retail in a 8.5 and a 9 I would very much appreciate it!

I know this a long shot but, If Anyone knows where I can get those desert digi floral camps for near retail in a 8.5 and a 9 I would very much appreciate it!

Do your homeworks.
As you are clearly not into Janos except for the hype.

need those orange florals in my life.. was that date of the 15th still good? saw it few pages back

ok i just was gonna get the jungle camos but now there sold out ???? they werent quickstrike or limited what happend??

Back
Top Bottom