Official Nike Sharkley Post

osneaker.com has the p.e. and city series sharkleys for the resellers price if anyone is willing to pay that, i pulled the trigger on the randolphs paidyesterday and they shipped yesterday.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

^^^^^^^^ Prince never went to DUKE, he went to Kentucky. and you know what i notice i never seen him in a pair of Sharkleys and ballin.

Please re-read my original statement. Your reading comprehension needs some work. I said that Prince wore the Shox Eleveate. JJ Redick of Duke also worethe Elevate. Prince went to Kentucky.

TP also wore the Sharkleys in the last round against the Magic.

I love the blk/blu colorway a lot....
Anyone played in these?
I hear good things that they are light and what not

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Im still trying to find the blk/wht/purple pair. Anywhere on line selling them?
Champs Sports USA and Asian Exclusive.

MaZe

I DON'T SEE THEM IN MY LOCAL CHAMPS STORE EITHER. HARD TO FIND

i have not seen the black purple ones in houston yet either i heard the neon ones were around but pretty far from the 2 local champs i willing to travel too.

i wish they would put them online already...

I'm down for team sharkley.I'm more down for the CBooz colorway though.I might cop the black/royal blue/white colorway though.

hopefully so...the "oiler-esque" colorway above doesnt look to be a PE, so hopefully we'll see that one

people are sleepin on these for casual wear cuz of the straps...but if you finagle em right...cats will be jockin...

i ordered from them ^ my package gets here on thursday i ordered on Wednesday

i assume that osneaker and ebay sn lazyasnbum are the same person because all the stuff that is listed in his ebay store is also available on the website.

its just 12.00 shipping on osneaker instead of 15 on ebay.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pic of the neons (not my pic)

are these out in nyc??? if so where
nerd.gif

aren't these things like really heavy?
I've heard a lot of people say this. But to me, they feel completely fine....no problems at all. I don't really worry a lot about a fewounces, so I may not have a valid opinion. But I'm sure at least some owners can agree with me that they feel justfine, and quite comfortable

18725601_z.jpg

to my knowledge, these are only a grade school release now..I like the color scheme though

Back
Top Bottom