Official Nike Sharkley Post

Originally Posted by wooballer20

So do these kicks have Caged Zoom in the heel? Cause I was looking at a pair yesterday and saw the Zoom in the heel and it looked kinda like Caged Zoom. Just wondering.
Pretty sure caged zoom is literal, like it has an actual cage looking contraption around it. Zoom Drives are an example.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

They are; I saw them at Footaction.

Had a choice between the all black and the suns colorway, and the suns' won.

They're just too nice.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I'd like to see something with some yellow. Anyone want to take a stab at that?

almost there nike....white based with a white patent toe please

Yellow

nikesharkleyrf5.jpg

USA

nikesharkleyusaow2.jpg

check out some of my Photoshops in my yuku gallery..peep the sig..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by phildlee

Imperial...

I have added these shoes to my rotation of kicks that I ball in: which include the 2k4's, lebron iv's, kobe lites, and the xxii's.

As far as comfort goes:....I would give it a solid 9. I have wide feet, and my game is like a small forward...so I cut and drive, but also play alot of post...I would say that if you are looking for a nice lockdown ankle support type shoe, this ranks behind the lebron iv's, but in front of the huaraches. They feel bulkier than the 2k4's, but then again, the huaraches are stinkin' light. No slipping inside the shoe, and they fit pretty true to size.

Cushioning....8.5 I would say that the bron's have the best cushioning, but comes with the caveat that they are pretty heavy. The sharkley's are nice, but lack the forefoot air, but I don't mind so much. These do well for outdoor shoes as well.

Traction...another solid 9. These are right there w/ the huaraches as far as traction goes. I would have to say that this is the best inside/outdoor shoe next to the 20-5-5's. You can stop hard on these without much problem.

As far as the straps, I've only worn these about 5-6 times, but the straps seem to be sturdy enough, because they have two contact velcro points as opposed to the one for the AJ XX's. But then again, I don't know about long term, but i don't really see it having problems.

Depending on what kind of sharkley you pick up (w/ patent toe or suede) they can crease a little. The suede seems to have more give, but then again, the patent toe ones look sweet.

Hope this helps...

Overall I really love these shoes...they have both form and function....

Wow...thanks Phildlee..that is exactly what I wanted to read. If I see more good reviews about the shoe then I will be absolutely convinced to give them a try.

If anyone else can review the shoe I think me and the rest of NT would appreciate it.

that was a nice review, but im jus real curious on durability, even tho it's kinda too early to tell. i jus bought the all-blacks from footactionstrictly for outdoors, and those got the clear sole in the heel area. how long would these shoes last outside? otherwise i could jus wear the hell out ofthese outside and send em back to nike for not being as durable as advertised. plus, the clear heel would seem to wear out faster than the rest of the sole,and that's where the zoom air unit is, feel me?

Originally Posted by foamguy

Haven't seen this CW posted yet, real nice IMO....(not my pic)

GR?..... maybe?
these are a quickstrike. we just got these in saint louis.

Yup...just saw them at a local spot around the way...look real good in person, didnt cop yet though...Probably will go back to scoop them up...
I saw them in Shoe City I think it was called...could be wrong on the name though, its a newer store around here

wow. i need a pair of those blk/yellow since they are out there. why are some of these colors only released to certain areas and not every where?

I'm not sure why they are only released in certain areas...It's strange since I live in a very rural part of NC, yet we have gotten EVERY color exceptthat QS and the PEs.

matter of fact...new shipment at work today (cell phone pics)
4kuu89.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I'm not sure why they are only released in certain areas...It's strange since I live in a very rural part of NC, yet we have gotten EVERY color except that QS and the PEs.

matter of fact...new shipment at work today (cell phone pics)
4kuu89.jpg

ZK2 Ult Maize > these. lol

Back
Top Bottom