Official Nike Sharkley Post

Has anyone ever seen an oilers colorway of these i was at an outlet and they had samples but idk if i wana get them if they are a gr

Originally Posted by therealestwun

Sharkleys are so ******ed, they look like Payless shoes with Nike checks on them.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by therealestwun

Sharkleys are so ******ed, they look like Payless shoes with Nike checks on them.
You're onto something there... I was really psyched about these until I held a pair in my hand... that imitation patent leather looks like %!@+.That was a huge let down. I don't understand why Nike, having such deep pockets, couldn't shell out some extra change for some quality material. Idon't expect true, high-quality patent leather for such a widespread general release... but damn, at the very least put some full-grain on these. Idon't necessarily have anything against synthetic leather, but the Sharkleys have some of the worst I have ever seen... I think I've actually seenbetter at payless.

Wow, alot of hate for the sharkleys has been coming in lately... Oh well I'm still feeling 'em lol.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by RockDeep

if aint gotten patent on these.. it aint worth the purchase.

lies.
nike-zoom-sharkley-pe-zbo-1.jpg
For me. Not everyone. I have two purrs.. both with Patent. I love these and I wear mostly a 11 but fit a size 10.5 VERY comfortably with slightroom. If I wasn't crazy I'd swear the Cushioning was better than some of the Zoom Products... This shoe is def. worth the money spent.. But again.. Ionly go with the Patent Purrs.

footaction on 34th, but ill check tomorrow on my way to work just to make sure, but i wanna check champs on 42nd too just in case

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

footaction on 34th, but ill check tomorrow on my way to work just to make sure, but i wanna check champs on 42nd too just in case
thanx alot.. dont worry bout i found at FA in LI.. thanx for the tip..

I really hope for a few more colors...I'd love an all white patent version with a carolina blue swoosh and ice blue sole.

These are very clean. Still looking to purchase my first pair. Hoping to make the Oilers colorway my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom