Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

I just found a pair of the Asia's in my local outlet :wow:
eek.gif
!! They're sweet - but a half size too big. Not as dope as the All-stars in my opinion but niiiiiiice. They had another size 10.5 there but they may have been scooped up. I also found a pair of GREY & WHITE ZOOM DRIVES that one of the employees is holding for me!! :smile:
smile.gif
I'll post pics later today.

Found a pair of blk/red for 69.99! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

I am going back to get another pair, these are sooo comfortable. I can't wait to break them out on the court Saturday.
"The Hype-Express is rolling, better get a seat"

I just copped a pair online for my little cousin's b-day...

Anyone seen pics of fake vc iv's? Do they even make em? I just wanna compare to make sure I didn't buy fakes. Although, I should be asking this Q before I made the purchase.. guess i jumped the gun

a way to spot a fake is
check the size chart of the shoe. it should be on the inside of the shoe on the side.

i saw fakes that had the chart on the tongue

These were the pics of the kicks... fake or legit?

05_1_b.JPG

b5_1_b.JPG

No pic of the tag =/ The seller has a feedback score of 742 (100%) so I ain't too worried.

How much are my sample DS VC IV white packs worth? I just got umm today, and I'm gonna sell them. I want to know how much I should get?

I just got them from finishline for 80 bucks to ball in, I love these shoes, theyre so comfortable.

Quote:
I just got them from finishline for 80 bucks to ball in, I love these shoes, theyre so comfortable

second that! I am buying multiples to hoop in.
"The Hype-Express is rolling, better get a seat"

I think they are fake, in that auction it says the item location is China, and from what i have been told is that if they are from China they are fakes. :pimp:
pimp.gif

all white and chrome are up on eastbay.
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

I have 2 DS pairs of VC SHOX III Toronto Edition Purple and White..probably the most sought after pair of VCs.

They are both sz 10.5 and are 100% authentic...I actually asked if anyone was interested like 1.5 years ago as I already sold a pair of sz 13s to isignthechecks.

Anyway I think I can get arond $400-500 for a pair..any interested parties?

Back
Top Bottom