Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

why is there nothing between 9.5-12.5, its not like they are sold out of those sizes already cause we all know these are sales rack bound.

I saw pictures of the VC IV in the white/carolina colorway. Sorry i cant post them but believe me when i say they are FIRE. Think the VC IV in the Asian Phoenix exclusive but Carolina blue. Also instead of full grain leather there is white croc skin (like the black/red VC IV's). Simply put they are sick. They are dropping Summer '05 and I'm not sure which regions but I know Canada will be getting them and most probably the US as well.

(****NOTE NIKEBASKETBALL.COM NOW HAS PICTURES OF THE CAROLINA COLORWAY)
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

what happened to the vc logo that was on the VC I, and im not sure if it was on any other vc shox? anyone now when nike stopped using it, and why?

Ya, I saw the unc ones on nikebasketball.com and right when I saw them I just went :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...They are INSANE...Some of the nicest shoes Ive seen in a while...10x better then all the other Vc IV.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

why isnt there anything between a 9.5 and 12.5 on niketown.com? it isnt like they sold out of them. also, can we get more info on the white/caro blue? when do they drop? and where?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The first colorway of VC IV that I really like! I was thinking about getting them just for pure performance, but now I definitely be copping this colorway if they drop!
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

eek.gif
at the carolinas. and thanks phoenixmolochia i just didnt pay that much attention to them i guess
NJ NETS 2 time Eastern Conference champs

UNC Tar Heels 05 national champs

^ I'll be "camping" infront of my computer for these ...

XII Playoff Retro sz8.5 VNDS (worn twice) | 2K4 Laser sz 9.5 DS | CG 4 sz 9 DS | AJ13 Black/Red Retro sz 9 DS
AJs sz 9 - 9.5
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Will the All Star VC IV be a quickstrike or a general release? If it is a quickstrike how many pairs do yall think will release?
BTW: This is my first post :D
happy.gif

on nikebasketball.com they said the all star colorway is limited. probably going to be like last years

damn we gotta get more information on the date the all stars will release. i'm loving them and don't wanna miss out
Toronto Raptors 2004-2005 Eastern Conference Champions****​

Good Luck VC you put us on the map! I'll akways cheer for you

Think there's any chance they will release lows in a carolina colorway as well???

The mids are just too high for me!

Back
Top Bottom