**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i bought those heathered black tech pants off nike.com was hoping it would actually come in like the picture which it did not

Recieved the all black pair - chatted with a nike rep this morning got a 20% off discount out of it and am returning the pair since i already have 2 black tech pants

Does anyone know if those pants are real or nike just messed up the image, would love to add the heathered black to my collection

I ordered the same black pair and it is just plain plack not heathered. I offered to sell at retail but no bites so I just returned them yesterday to the outlet.

Got my venoms in. Here are some of my personal opinions.

- both were xl and unwashed
- venom 1-1.5" longer
- ankle cuff same length
- venom has a snap button fly
- venom has zipper at ankle cuff which is very stiff, unfortunately making it so that the pants don't ruffle at the bottom like the 2.0 does so well
- venom has more room in crotch area
- venom waist band is about 1/2" taller
- pockets on left and right are about 2-3" deeper than the 2.0 left pocket
- venom has no cloth flap over the back pocket and venom has pull string for back pocket
- venom has much higher quality double stitching
-material feels about the same
- venom has no multi paneled leg portion like the 2.0. No seam above and below the knee.
- venom has ventilation under crotch

Cliff notes...might need to size down

Fit pics per request. I am 5'11" 190. I got bigger thighs and skinny calves. These just fit like they are too big which is why i didn't post pics. They fit better if i hike them up but then the waistband is around my belly button lol.

View media item 1034154
View media item 1034164
View media item 1034165
View media item 1034167
View media item 1033948
View media item 1033949
View media item 1033950
View media item 1033951
View media item 1033952
View media item 1033953
View media item 1033954
Stiff zipper standing on its own

View media item 1033955
View media item 1033956

Last edited:
lol that is a really stiff zipper.. would have to find an xs in the venoms if i decide to go for them.

Would love to see them on as well! Thanks for the review!

Pics posted. That zipper is really stiff. I'll prob try and size down and maybe the zipper will get less stiff over time.

Craftsmanship seems to be better overall. If i could guess which ones would last longer it would be the venoms.

If your knee got irritated by the seams on the 2.0 these might work better for you.

But if you like the way the 2.0 ruffles at the bottom im not sure if you will like this zipper.

awesome fit man, they look good on you. Although i don't think it'll look anywhere as good on someone shorter..

i knew those venoms were gonna have that type of zipper

would only work if u happen to have exact inseam to leg length

lol really...the man does the best job reviewing the item I've ever seen and doesn't put a fit picture? When the main attraction to these pants is the fit of them. :smh:

Cut him some slack man... Hes doing us a favor bruh...

They seem to fit more like normal sweats on u

Yah it's kind of weird. They seem to fit bigger in the midsection and similar at the thigh and calf.

Not sure what they were going for but it seems really baggy in the *** area or maybe i need to do more squats.

Interested in hearing other peoples opinions though.

Got them in.  Will insert pics after lunch.  But I prefer these over regular Tech Fleece.

I would advise getting the same size as your tech fleece size.

Pics.  I unzipped one side to see the difference.  These fit very similar to the tech pack but the quality of the product is far better. I'll we wearing these the rest of the day.

Pics.  I unzipped one side to see the difference.  These fit very similar to the tech pack but the quality of the product is far better. I'll we wearing these the rest of the day.
nice pix man! those look sharp!

how does the fly area close? is it just buttons or is there a zipper too?

Back
Top Bottom