**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Clarksburg MD outlet has last season Aeroloft Parka for $250 marked down from $350 + 40% off the jackets + an additional 20% entire store. Came out to around $125

I ended up making an exchange and paying $10 out the door. STEAL!!!

They had multiple sizes in the Olive and Obsidian color ways don't sleep if you are in MD

Just called to confirm before I drove out there; both still in stock but he said the 20% was yesterday only. Still tempted.. less tempted, but tempted :lol:

Just called to confirm before I drove out there; both still in stock but he said the 20% was yesterday only. Still tempted.. less tempted, but tempted :lol:

Thanks for that! I was gonna go back today for the blue but without that extra 20% I'll pass

I guess I got lucky yesterday because I've been meaning to go for the past week. Timing is everything

Thanks for that! I was gonna go back today for the blue but without that extra 20% I'll pass

I guess I got lucky yesterday because I've been meaning to go for the past week. Timing is everything

I went out the weekend they opened and they were $250. I don't have one, or any hoodie/jacket in olive, and have been wanting one, so I am tempted to bite the bullet. Traffic was insane the weekend they opened though, and I don't know that I feel like dealing with that after working this morning. Was traffic a nightmare when you were there yesterday?

I went out the weekend they opened and they were $250. I don't have one, or any hoodie/jacket in olive, and have been wanting one, so I am tempted to bite the bullet. Traffic was insane the weekend they opened though, and I don't know that I feel like dealing with that after working this morning. Was traffic a nightmare when you were there yesterday?

Nah it was straight. I found a parking spot pretty quickly relatively close to the store. And I was impressed with the look of the outlets overall.

This is a great jacket dude and honestly still worth it at $150

I now have the Olive and the Black

I need to hit that outlet one day. I usually slide up to Lancaster due to no sales tax and crowds being less rowdy than arundel mills

I'm just now looking at the hasta color y'all talking about. Shouldn't have because I want the set now

I'm just now looking at the hasta color y'all talking about. Shouldn't have because I want the set now

I'm only missing the Tf pants and shorts. Saw the shorts on a euro website. Think oquim.
Yes damn that person that posted pics. Making me broke lol

I think one of their best recent colors. I might just grab the pants off of END. 
Yea man. I'm debating about doing that or bugging NDC for a code since my account was giving me error codes during the clearance sale. Said they'd honor me the discount on the clearance so let's see if I can pull off an hasta discount

This might be slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Nike is putting out TF or Therma Sphere type pieces for the CFP teams like previous years??? Hoping there would be some UW TF hahaha, but all I see are dri-fit hoodies and t-shirts right now...

This might be slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Nike is putting out TF or Therma Sphere type pieces for the CFP teams like previous years??? Hoping there would be some UW TF hahaha, but all I see are dri-fit hoodies and t-shirts right now...

Probably, there's still a month before the games. I got a friend who lives out in vietnam, and he said that he witnessed heavy smoke coming from the smokestacks at the nike factory after the announcement this morning. Not serious.

Probably, there's still a month before the games. I got a friend who lives out in vietnam, and he said that he witnessed heavy smoke coming from the smokestacks at the nike factory after the announcement this morning. Not serious.

:rofl:

Nah it was straight. I found a parking spot pretty quickly relatively close to the store. And I was impressed with the look of the outlets overall.

This is a great jacket dude and honestly still worth it at $150

I now have the Olive and the Black

Those same jackets are sitting at Nike San Leandro for $99.99. Guess everyone there is waiting for a 30% off discount before buying.

Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

Picked up the black version a while back, like it a lot, very comfortable, fit and cut works for me. Ended up grabbing the obsidian, olive and beige off eBay.

Yea man. I'm debating about doing that or bugging NDC for a code since my account was giving me error codes during the clearance sale. Said they'd honor me the discount on the clearance so let's see if I can pull off an hasta discount

Bit the bullet and picked up the hasta heather TF pant from end. Color is dope when I seen it at foot locker.

It was $90 shipped on end. Saved me about $20 off of retail and tax. Should be in later this week.

Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.

Picked up the black version a while back, like it a lot, very comfortable, fit and cut works for me. Ended up grabbing the obsidian, olive and beige off eBay.

I'm probably gonna follow your steps since I feel the same way :pimp:

I'd love to get a couple pairs of those $29.99. Steal!

i would have loved to pick them up at 29.99 too but I don't have time to be hitting up these outlets/clearance stores on a regular basis.

Searched on eBay and found some for 50-60 with free shipping. Not too bad.

anybody know the difference between the commonly seen light blue price tag in the US, versus the dark blue price tag internationally? i ordered two pairs of tech fleece pants both size medium, and one had the usual light blue price/barcode tag, the other with the darker blue price/barcode tag. i think the dark blue one might be from outside the US? the dark blue tag fit a lot better - slimmer and shorter. anybody have any ideas?

anybody know the difference between the commonly seen light blue price tag in the US, versus the dark blue price tag internationally? i ordered two pairs of tech fleece pants both size medium, and one had the usual light blue price/barcode tag, the other with the darker blue price/barcode tag. i think the dark blue one might be from outside the US? the dark blue tag fit a lot better - slimmer and shorter. anybody have any ideas?
Are they the same style code? Like from the same season? Maybe could be that. Should be on the tags

Back
Top Bottom