**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They had 2 black tech knit windrunners earlier today. I was lucky enough to get the grey tech fleece dynamic reveal and a all black tech fleece dynamic reveal hoodie for $56 each.

Wtf man we need a store like that in the DC area

Be happy with what you have man... Out here in colorado, we have 3 of the worst outlets (as far as selection goes). There isn't a niketown, and the footlockers and such never get anything that would be a limited release.

They had 2 black tech knit windrunners earlier today. I was lucky enough to get the grey tech fleece dynamic reveal and a all black tech fleece dynamic reveal hoodie for $56 each.

I was there at opening so unless they restocked some stuff the only TF I saw was XXL Brazil wind runners and some L TF cardigans.

I love me some Nike TF, but I went absolutely ham over the last 10 days or so on the Target C9 "Victory Fleece" stuff.

Grabbed these  pants in black, this  pullover in green, this zip-up in both grey and black and this heavy Therma-Sphere Max type hoodie. Was able to get it all for 30% off, plus an additional 15% off on Black Friday for some of it using Cartwheel. Most of the other C9 brand stuff is average dept store quality, but I swear to god I really think the Victory Fleece stuff is just as nice as Nike's regular TF, and it's hella cheap. I totally recommend it.
I did the same on BF lol. The only downside to victory fleece is that it will contract 2-3" lengthwise every wash. A good stretch before hang drying will fix it though.

If anybody is interested, Target currently has 25% off + $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 on their victory fleece.

are there currently any codes for clearance items for Nike.com ? Missed the last 20% code period :frown:

not anymore. normally they're every couple months, around the end of the quarter, but Nike seemed to go crazy with them last month.

FWIW - my girl stopped by San Leandro this morning and said she found no tech knit. She said she asked an employee to check the back and they told her they had nothing. If anyone goes today give an update - trying to cop a tech knit hoodie in medium.

Tried this on today at Nike factory store in tinton falls nj. Wasn't crazy about it
Fsr. $112 after 30% off
Got this from footlocker.ca for about $115 cad, probably gonna return it because I can't see myself wearing this color much. If anyone is interested in a Large shoot me a PM, also have the black/white version in XL (that was too big). 

I did the same on BF lol. The only downside to victory fleece is that it will contract 2-3" lengthwise every wash. A good stretch before hang drying will fix it though.

If anybody is interested, Target currently has 25% off + $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 on their victory fleece.

Good to know about washing it, thanks! I'll be sure to wash it all on cold and hang dry.

View media item 2256815I hate when items are on sale on the euro Nike sites but not the USA site. This jacket is like 76 Euros but still $180 on USA site.
I got the charcoal color for a good price off the bay but really like this colorway

Last edited:
If you go there again can you see if there's a XL in the black dynamic reveal hoodie and oop it to me O_O

So I just left San Leandro...no technknit in site. 5there is a huge line though. If anyone heads over there and sports a grey or blank TK hoodie in medium, please swoop and hook me up.
I went about 11:30ish and no Tech Knit Windrunners. Found a maroon Tech Knit shirt for $28. They did bring out Tech Fleece Aeroloft Parka size S for $149 and Tech Fleece Cardigans M for $49.

[/quote]
Got this from footlocker.ca for about $115 cad, probably gonna return it because I can't see myself wearing this color much. If anyone is interested in a Large shoot me a PM, also have the black/white version in XL (that was too big). 

On ftl.ca? How!? Do you mean black/black?

Nike San Leandro blessing me today. Found this $21 tech fleece windrunner after additional 30% discount [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Damn, I did not see that when I went, what time and what size?

Back
Top Bottom