**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The older version has been at outlets in various colors, the only difference is the older ones have "button up" system vs updated shorts that have a full zipper. I actually prefer Bonded shorts over TF 
I meant specifically for the shorts.
 New designed pant/shorts have reduced the diaper effect. 

I think the new shorts look ugly vs older shorts

The bottom collar/seam look cheap vs clean straight edge of old short but they do have the updated pockets 
happy.gif

But like I said in the post above I think Bonded shorts are better than TF:

Lighter 

Longer

Same pockets as new TF but also a back pocket. 

And usually found cheaper than TF 

The older version has been at outlets in various colors, the only difference is the older ones have "button up" system vs updated shorts that have a full zipper. I actually prefer Bonded shorts over TF 

New designed pant/shorts have reduced the diaper effect. 

I think the new shorts look ugly vs older shorts

The bottom collar/seam look cheap vs clean straight edge of old short but they do have the updated pockets 
happy.gif

But like I said in the post above I think Bonded shorts are better than TF:

Lighter 

Longer

Same pockets as new TF but also a back pocket. 

And usually found cheaper than TF 
Bonded shorts are such an amazing cut

Bonded shorts are such an amazing cut
Slept hard on them til my outlet had them for practically nothing. 

Now I'm on the hunt for other cws 
devil.gif

The only issue if there is one is the left pocket could hold a tablet if you wanted too, my phone was sitting on my inner thigh 
roll.gif

Slept hard on them til my outlet had them for practically nothing. 

Now I'm on the hunt for other cws 
devil.gif

The only issue if there is one is the left pocket could hold a tablet if you wanted too, my phone was sitting on my inner thigh 
roll.gif

The ones I have are an older version that have the dual zip pockets with the 2 pockets inside them much like the older TF pants/shorts

One of my favorite features

So I have a tech fleece pocket tee that I purchased from an outlet but would like to exchange it for another color at Niketown
Can I do that?

Are the dark graphite (not sure exact color) tech fleece pants rare? They're one of the older ones around the time tech fleece blew up, kinda before.

Is anyone else just thoroughly confused by all the different styles and subtle differences btw the versions, I honestly feel like I need a Tech Fleece encyclopedia where all the sizing differences and fits are listed lol. I've only ever bought some of the first round TF but try to keep up with the newest stuff but man if I was completely new to the game and trying to buy TF or TK I wouldn't have a damn clue where to start. 

In your guys opinion what are the best Pants for the warmer months? I have shorts but would like to get some tapered pants but without the famed "diaper butt" I keep hearing about. 

Is anyone else just thoroughly confused by all the different styles and subtle differences btw the versions, I honestly feel like I need a Tech Fleece encyclopedia where all the sizing differences and fits are listed lol. I've only ever bought some of the first round TF but try to keep up with the newest stuff but man if I was completely new to the game and trying to buy TF or TK I wouldn't have a damn clue where to start. 

In your guys opinion what are the best Pants for the warmer months? I have shorts but would like to get some tapered pants but without the famed "diaper butt" I keep hearing about. 
Just buy different options from Nike send back what you dont like, at the end of the day its about preference. 

TF isnt really for "warmer months" better options would be something lighter ie Woven Pant

Recently purchased the older tech knit in black and I'm loving it. Now need the grey ones for the low in a size medium. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Nike is out of my size unfortunately

@nyc757 what is the cheapest you have seen those bonded shorts?
I have a clearance store near me so I paid $18 for them, they had another cw ( blue) for $30 but didn't buy them cuz I wasn't sure if Id like woven shorts

Is ebay my only chance at finding the older heather gray windrunner 545277-066? I like it more than the new style.

Figured, surprisingly its dried up in anything other than a few in XL and above.
Yeah you just gotta check daily because I've seen some go quick in less than 3 days once they are listed. I got lucky on a brand new one for $90 from some guy in cali

Yeah you just gotta check daily because I've seen some go quick in less than 3 days once they are listed. I got lucky on a brand new one for $90 from some guy in cali

Appreciate it. Good to know they are at least being listed every now and then.

what's the difference between tech fleece that ends in -065 and -066?

is one more heathered or something?

edit:

also, are the black tech fleece pants w/ code: 545343-011 and black tech fleece crew w/ code: 545163-012 the same shade of black? despite the different color codes (-011 and -012)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom