**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike City Hoop Sneaker
FALL 2017

nike-city-loop-tech-fleece-aa1097-001-01.jpg

nike-city-loop-tech-fleece-aa1097-001-04.jpg

nike-city-loop-tech-fleece-aa1097-001-05.jpg
nike-city-loop-tech-fleece-aa1097-001-06.jpg

any news on whether nike will release an updated version of the TK libero trousers for autumn like they did with the joggers in summer this year?

New Camo TF full zip hoodie (AW77?). Reminds me of dat pattern on my first edition nike pro compression shirts.

sportswear-tech-fleece-hoodie.jpg
sportswear-tech-fleece-hoodie.jpg

Wondering if the reviews on NDC for the latest tech fleece pants are warranted:
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11008337/pgid-11278182

I got a pair of the new jogger pairs, and I've worn the classic for years now. It's two weeks in and I love the new jogger pant despite losing the back pocket. The new side pockets are nice and deep (separate from the zip pocket which is still there). The drawstrings are different, they feel much looser and it may be how I tie them but I did notice that. As for material and quality, it's only been through a couple washes and two weeks of wear so I can't say that they're significantly worse or anything. I'm guessing that those one-star reviews claiming their destruction are people who run in them frequently.

Nike just needs to bring back tiger stripes and oatmeals.

Functionally the new TF is better but it doesn't look as clean as OG TF did.

Tech line sorta lost it steam bout a yr ago for me, Im looking forward to winter ACG line

Nike just needs to bring back tiger stripes and oatmeals.

Functionally the new TF is better but it doesn't look as clean as OG TF did.

Tech line sorta lost it steam bout a yr ago for me, Im looking forward to winter ACG line
Nike just needs to go back to basics imo. They are doing too much with the TF line and it just isn't good. A lot of the jackets and the redesigned windrunner don't look good. The only good thing out of the newer TF line is honestly the pants but that's just because the pockets are an improvement over the OG TF pants.

Haven't bought any new tech in a minute. Might grab some Knicks stuff when it drops but I just lost interest really. Still want that pullover from last year though.

Other than the TK grey windrunner I found at Marshalls for $99, I haven't bought tech fleece/tech knit for over a year.

Looking for Nike pants comparible in style to the adidas Tiro 17s, with tightly tapered ankle w/ zipper. I prefer zip at the ankle instead of joggers. Any suggestions?

Has anyone spotted any tech knit polos at the outlets? Im looking for a few to wear to work which will pass our dress code.

Didn't know they made Tech Knit Polos. Gonna have to look into them. I have no restrictions on what kinds of polos I can wear to work. Under Armour has been my go-to over the past couple of years.

Has anyone spotted any tech knit polos at the outlets? Im looking for a few to wear to work which will pass our dress code.

They've been appearing at Factory stores in VA for ~104ish for the past several months. I've seen them in Williamsburg and Norfolk.

Didn't know they made Tech Knit Polos. Gonna have to look into them. I have no restrictions on what kinds of polos I can wear to work. Under Armour has been my go-to over the past couple of years.

Nike calls them polos, but they don't have a collar like a traditional polo. They're more like a henley.

They've been appearing at Factory stores in VA for ~104ish for the past several months. I've seen them in Williamsburg and Norfolk.

I wonder if they've been selling at that price? That's still a little to high for me. Been trying to get them around $50 (which is still pricey for me). The $50 price is definitely on the low end of what I've seen them going for.

I wonder if they've been selling at that price? That's still a little to high for me. Been trying to get them around $50 (which is still pricey for me). The $50 price is definitely on the low end of what I've seen them going for.

Nike.com now have them at 100, and you can wait for discounts. The same goes for factory stores, although I'm not sure if your nearest NFS receives this stock.

Back
Top Bottom