**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just copped a pair of the Venom Tech Fleece Pants from SlamJam, hopefully they fit a little bit looser than the Tech Fleece pants. They are just a bit snug for my liking

Just copped a pair of the Venom Tech Fleece Pants from SlamJam, hopefully they fit a little bit looser than the Tech Fleece pants. They are just a bit snug for my liking

I just ordered them too. Looks like they're sold out now.

I just ordered the Tech Fleece shorts in a M. I was curious if they run true to size or should I size up like the Tech Fleece Pants. I'm 5'8" 170lbs 32 waist.

I just ordered the Tech Fleece shorts in a M. I was curious if they run true to size or should I size up like the Tech Fleece Pants. I'm 5'8" 170lbs 32 waist.
I'm 5'10 160 with a 31-32 inch waist and the M is pretty much perfect.

I'm a 29-30 waist. Should I go with small for shorts?
depends really on your height and how you like the length. I wear between a 30-32 and a medium isn't bad, it come right below my knee cap (I'm 5'10). A medium might be better so that's it's not too short/tight.

Im 5'8" 180 lbs and still copped a Sm. Stretched out to a perfect Med even after i washed and hung dry them. I originally copped a Med but ended up too baggy after each wear.

Im 5'8" 180 lbs and still copped a Sm. Stretched out to a perfect Med even after i washed and hung dry them. I originally copped a Med but ended up too baggy after each wear.

I can see this happening. I have a medium in blue, tried them on and they felt a little loose compared to the grey pants. Ordered a pair of blue and grey in small, waiting to try them on when they arrive Monday.

View media item 1063490
Size Sm in the Oatmeal colorway. On the other hand, my tech pants are a medium because after a wash they get a bit shorter but the diaper effect is crazy. Which is why i can never spend $125 again on sweats that cant hold their shape. Shorts are different though, i dont mind the little stretch.

Last edited:
What size is your waist? Getting blk/gry in a med, hope I didn't get the wrong size

@NYMNYKFan  need to get the oatmeal shorts and those flyknits.. dope
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom