**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Been wanting this since it came out, but no way was i paying anywhere in the same universe as retail. Finally got it yesterday for a price i was happy with. :smokin

20180811_114749.jpg
20180811_114756.jpg
It's a great piece. Really like mine.

My local NJ outlet has got a ton of the tech fleece windrunners (grey, black, stucco) and light bone joggers just sitting at near retail prices. Can't wait for another F&F to scoop them all.

I remember the days when I thought paying retail was worth it for tech fleece...now I'm only settling if it's around half off lol

My local NJ outlet has got a ton of the tech fleece windrunners (grey, black, stucco) and light bone joggers just sitting at near retail prices. Can't wait for another F&F to scoop them all.

I remember the days when I thought paying retail was worth it for tech fleece...now I'm only settling if it's around half off lol
Jersey Gardens?

Gloucester in south jersey. I'm really digging the tech fleece joggers. Just checked NDC and it's these ones :https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers-gXTOoz1v/805162-063
Not light bone as I originally thought but "dark grey". Joggers are at full price, and the windrunners are 90-95.
I haven't looked at the recent tech fleece but it's not as great as the older pairs. It felt too stiff. This was last season tho. I would advise to look on eBay for cheap older pairs.

Scored a Tech Knit 2.0 Jacket for $75CDN today which feels like a steal. Now just waiting for those Particle Rose Tech fleece pants to drop a bit in price.

Anybody got a coupon code for End Clothing?

Scored a Tech Knit 2.0 Jacket for $75CDN today which feels like a steal. Now just waiting for those Particle Rose Tech fleece pants to drop a bit in price.

Which colour? I picked up the light grey one on Saturday

End only offer a coupon code like twice a year. There was one about a month or two ago.

I bought new Tech Knit shorts and the jacket in black and grey.

Sooooo comfy. If the shorts go on a deeper discount I’ll probably grab a 3rd or 4th pair.

I hit up my local outlet yesterday... I actually went to see if i could find something with the 20% email code is was sent yesterday. I didnt see any kicks worth buying. I did see some tech fleece joggers and a pretty nice parka...no price tho...

20180823_195448.jpg
20180823_195517.jpg
20180823_195500.jpg

20180823_195606.jpg
20180823_195625.jpg
20180823_195637.jpg
Not bad to bad my outlet gets nothing

I like. Seems the heat dropped after I left the outlet lol. Hoping to drop in again before they all disappear
8512931E-1355-431F-99E9-DDE8E853E437.jpeg
Tech knit 2.0 joggers at Dixie outlet for $59.99. Picked up a large but unsure if they were the only pair or if they were starting to bring them out.

For the tech knit 1.0 joggers, I sized down. Seems that the 2.0 are TTS.

Thoughts?

I’m looking for tech fleece shorts in the white/heather. I’m not worried about paying retail. Any info appreciated!

Do the Tech Knit Polo Shirts fit TTS or large like the TK hoodies/jackets?

I own a TK hoodie and tried on the latest TK Jacket, and I felt going down one size provided the best fit for both. For the polo, I’m not sure...

2D26C182-50C7-4A92-8B01-70FDA5646BB7.jpeg

I own a TK hoodie and tried on the latest TK Jacket, and I felt going down one size provided the best fit for both. For the polo, I’m not sure...

I have a black one and went a size down! But maybe that is brand new style? I always size down on TK

I got TTS (size large) for jackets and shirts Ray. I’m a little bulky though.... probably best for slim body types to go down a size. I sized down on the tech knit 1.0 but went TTS (large) with the latest tech knit pants

Back
Top Bottom