**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

would anybody be interested in a first generation (i think?) windrunner (small):

gbIRm6k.jpg

OWtit0t.jpg

never wore it because its shade of black doesn't match my tech fleece pants

Last edited:
would anybody be interested in a first generation (i think?) windrunner (small):

gbIRm6k.jpg

OWtit0t.jpg

never wore it because its shade of black doesn't match my tech fleece pants

didn't realize the pics weren't working

here:

You’re in the Bay Area right? Which store? Do they have anymore?

Yes. Nike San Leandro clearance store. Sizes are always hit or miss. This time it was a hit.

They had so many tech fleece shorts in black but all in 3X for $29.

I was lucky to scour through the store and find my sizes. Even asked the employees for more stock and sizes but they said all out in the store.

Yes. Nike San Leandro clearance store. Sizes are always hit or miss. This time it was a hit.

I was lucky to scour through the store and find my sizes. Even asked the employees for more stock and sizes but they said all out in the store.

Yeah surprised you even found 1 good pair. 3 pairs? That’s crazy.

Yeah surprised you even found 1 good pair. 3 pairs? That’s crazy.

Yeah. Pretty good timing. The pants were only put out today and they didn’t have many. Only like 3, no other sizes and colors.

The shorts were the only ones in the store.

To think I was gonna buy the Cardinal tech fleece shorts the last NDC sale. Good thing I held off

I'm sooo jealous and the steals you post are the reason I keep holding off on TF sales, cause I know there's always lower deals!

The more you look for those lucky, almost non realistic deals, you are missing a lot of good ones along the way.
Good point. It's always a game. The longer you hold out, the better discounts you can find, but the colors and sizes you want might be gone. I try to have patience and keep waiting for better deals before they are sold out but it's a fine line!

salacious crumb salacious crumb I'm looking for a light grey pair of TF joggers pleighboi :lol: :nerd:

they're a little long IMO, and I like my shorts to sit at the top of my kneecap

I'm not that tall tho, and it's all personal preference at the end of the day
Thanks man. I’m a running shorts kinda guy so all my shorts are, well, short. Quad game on display. These maybe not for me then.

In other news I’ve been buying some tech fleece pants on eBay for like 50 a pop. Not the lowest I’ve seen but good enough for me

Back
Top Bottom